• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

badsha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by eljlakers View Post

Mike,

Just bringing this back up in case it got lost in the shuffle. Any possibility of a EP SoCal meetup this weekend?

@eljlakers you around on Friday at all? We'll be at the office then. Adele and I are actually going out of town for the weekend.

@Mike. What time will you be having office hours?

Those that transitioned from Walts to Rudys any advice in sizing? I wear 33 Walts now and even they are snug in the thighs and seat. Would you advise going to Rudy 33? Never tried Rudy fit before and not sure if thighs would be too large. Taylor 33 fit fine, but snug in the waist, which I can have taken out.

Last edited:

Mghart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just got shipping confirmation on my Heirloom sweaters! Really excited to get these. 

I just got a notice that the waffleknits is in from the remake. Can't wait since I'll be able to get some wear in before it gets too cold here on the east coast.

dcjohnson

Reaction score
How do people feel about the Taylor for shorter guys? I'm 5'8" and would likely wear them without a jacket most of the time. Have a pair of Oxford flannels on order in the EFF in the Walt but am considering switching. Anyone feel like this is a particularly good or bad idea? Full body shots of the Taylor are a bit scarce. Thanks

rnguy001

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Epaulet
@justinkapur

Do you guys have any additional pics of the new Aero Jackets pretty please? Also does it have a front double zipper? Appreciate it, sorry if I missed the post if you guys already talked about it.

Thanks!

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@Epaulet
@justinkapur

Do you guys have any additional pics of the new Aero Jackets pretty please? Also does it have a front double zipper? Appreciate it, sorry if I missed the post if you guys already talked about it.

Thanks!

Sorry man I dont have any additional pics except for what I posted. As far as I know there was no double zipper option.

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

How do people feel about the Taylor for shorter guys? I'm 5'8" and would likely wear them without a jacket most of the time. Have a pair of Oxford flannels on order in the EFF in the Walt but am considering switching. Anyone feel like this is a particularly good or bad idea? Full body shots of the Taylor are a bit scarce. Thanks

Probably fine. Also depends on torso length.

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I wonder how many other people are giving the fabrics one last look before the clock strikes midnight...

That was me. Went with the Java Birdseye because I really didn't have a basic dark brown dress pant.

Was a tough call between that and the tobacco windowpane or copper sand. Just realized will be my 6th EP MTO pant. I may have developed a problem. Between EFFs, Gustin campaigns, and Vass MTOs, I've become addicted to MTO clothing orders...

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That was me. Went with the Java Birdseye because I really didn't have a basic dark brown dress pant.

Was a tough call between that and the tobacco windowpane or copper sand. Just realized will be my 6th EP MTO pant. I may have developed a problem. Between EFFs, Gustin campaigns, and Vass MTOs, I've become addicted to MTO clothing orders...

That's where it starts. I stopped buying RTW except for casual stuff. Even Epaulet got me to MTO a leather jacket, lol. It's more fun that way

Nik Telford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's where it starts. I stopped buying RTW except for casual stuff. Even Epaulet got me to MTO a leather jacket, lol. It's more fun that way
Agreed, I rarely buy anything stock from EP or other brands. I like being able to order stuff and have a unique product that's exactly what I want each time. It's why these EFF programs are so rough on my wallet.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skeem1