• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PorterInjax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyway...got notification that my EFF Walt order is shipping out. Hopefully the rest of you gents got the email also

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just got a camo field jacket in XL. It seems well put together, the pattern is interesting, fabric is really tough, it fits my shoulders and chest but holy crap is it long and the waist flares out like no body's business. I was expecting a much more aggressive fit, generally epaulet's tops fit me much slimmer. If I re-bought this, I'd definitely size down from my normal epaulet size. I'd rather have some tightness in the shoulders than this blouse-y fit around my waist.

@rbarthel try running it through a simple cold wash and hang dry. They were supposed to be washed by the factory, and I noted a huge difference in fit after it. If you're not happy with the shape after that, then we'll do a one-time exchange for a Large, but I think that will do the trick.

Alright, enough of this banter. If you want to get healthier, do your own research and find what works for you with your goals in mind. There is always a billion opinions on this.

Need a preorder or EFF to pop up so we can get this thread back on track. I feel like burning some $$$ today

@CanadaCal yup, sorry that I've been out of commission for a few days, trying to fit a thousand meetings into my NYC trip. We'll be back on track with more things very soon!

Impatiently waiting here... Updates/sneak peak on the denim shirting coming in soon?

@duff406 about a week and a half my man!

Any plan on stocking other items at Epaulet Europe? Hint: Somelo.

@OlafG not at the moment, they're just sticking with sneakers

@Epaulet

You mentioned grey suede slip-on tennis trainers a couple months back. Are those still happening or should I grab the lace-ups?

@Duke Silver yup, they're on order, but probably end of August for delivery

Indigo sea canvas Shrivet in action

@JR Magat whoa, those came out great!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Product Schedule for the next few weeks:

Hey guys, we've got quite a lot cooking for the next couple of weeks. Here's a rundown of what's confirmed so far:

1) Individualized Promo: This only happens 2x a year, but we're going to offer 15% off all orders for about 10 days. Will start tomorrow and I have some new stuff to debut, including a mother of pearl button upgrade and a fully hand-tailored make upgrade. Couple new fabrics too - and a seriously rad safari shirt exclusive.

2) Epaulet Los Angeles Culver City Office: we get our space in Culver City this month. I'll tell you all about it in a few days. We'll plan for two open office days on Thursday August 11th and Saturday August 13th. The Individualized promo will be on, and we'll have swatches and samples on hand to do local fittings.

3) New Portugal shirts are hitting in about two weeks: two denim washes and a couple of seasonal fabrics, all at $95. Getting a crucial Somelos restock too.

4) We have a totally insane sneaker to show you next week with an awesome back story

5) I have a sweater preorder for holiday delivery. Gonna blow your mind! Live next week

6) Heirloom sweaters, Massdrop sneakers, Horsehide & Suede pre-order belts and Saffiano Leather bags should all hit in the next two weeks

7) The long-awaited Epaulet suede ballcaps will arrive! And a special collab hat for the ladiez

I think that's about everything. In general, you're going to see more content and photographs from our side once our LA office is up and working. We'll hold regular office hours and by-appointment meetings there each week too for anyone who wants to do a custom shirt, jacket, or trouser fitting.

Nik Telford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Definitely excited to see what the new Individualized stuff is! Though I should probably hold off until after the sweaters haha.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Definitely excited to see what the new Individualized stuff is! Though I should probably hold off until after the sweaters haha.

@Nik Telford we got that preview on the new Fall swatches, so you've already seen them (and ordered some killer ones). The main story for the next two weeks is that everything is 15% off, so you can add in just a single unit with a discounted price.

In addition, there's a new genuine MOP button available for a $20 upcharge and a whole "bespoke make" upgrade available for $70, which includes that MOP button. I'll detail what that entails tomorrow. Makes the most sense for the really high-range fabrics.

The exclusive - which may be up your alley - is a twill safari shirt with pleated front military pockets. It's freaking rad. I have basically the worst product photo of it on Earth, as the sample is draped over a chair and shot with an Iphone, in Japan. Was made as an exclusive for a store there, but we can do about 16 custom units with the remaining fabric. I'll make it a private item and post it here to you guys with the 15% discount built in. We all know that Individualized has killer fabrics, so hopefully the lousy photo is good enough.

stevefok

Reaction score
Product Schedule for the next few weeks:

Hey guys, we've got quite a lot cooking for the next couple of weeks. Here's a rundown of what's confirmed so far:

1) Individualized Promo: This only happens 2x a year, but we're going to offer 15% off all orders for about 10 days. Will start tomorrow and I have some new stuff to debut, including a mother of pearl button upgrade and a fully hand-tailored make upgrade. Couple new fabrics too - and a seriously rad safari shirt exclusive.

2) Epaulet Los Angeles Culver City Office: we get our space in Culver City this month. I'll tell you all about it in a few days. We'll plan for two open office days on Thursday August 11th and Saturday August 13th. The Individualized promo will be on, and we'll have swatches and samples on hand to do local fittings.

3) New Portugal shirts are hitting in about two weeks: two denim washes and a couple of seasonal fabrics, all at $95. Getting a crucial Somelos restock too.

4) We have a totally insane sneaker to show you next week with an awesome back story

5) I have a sweater preorder for holiday delivery. Gonna blow your mind! Live next week

6) Heirloom sweaters, Massdrop sneakers, Horsehide & Suede pre-order belts and Saffiano Leather bags should all hit in the next two weeks

7) The long-awaited Epaulet suede ballcaps will arrive! And a special collab hat for the ladiez

I think that's about everything. In general, you're going to see more content and photographs from our side once our LA office is up and working. We'll hold regular office hours and by-appointment meetings there each week too for anyone who wants to do a custom shirt, jacket, or trouser fitting.

Getting all excited with the ballcaps, how many colors are there gonna be? And are they gonna come in different sizes?

Nik Telford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Nik Telford we got that preview on the new Fall swatches, so you've already seen them (and ordered some killer ones). The main story for the next two weeks is that everything is 15% off, so you can add in just a single unit with a discounted price.

In addition, there's a new genuine MOP button available for a $20 upcharge and a whole "bespoke make" upgrade available for $70, which includes that MOP button. I'll detail what that entails tomorrow. Makes the most sense for the really high-range fabrics.

The exclusive - which may be up your alley - is a twill safari shirt with pleated front military pockets. It's freaking rad. I have basically the worst product photo of it on Earth, as the sample is draped over a chair and shot with an Iphone, in Japan. Was made as an exclusive for a store there, but we can do about 16 custom units with the remaining fabric. I'll make it a private item and post it here to you guys with the 15% discount built in. We all know that Individualized has killer fabrics, so hopefully the lousy photo is good enough.
Hahah having already ordered from the fall stuff makes this prospect a little easier on my wallet. I am excited to see the safari shirt though.

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have been curious about the handmade option since I noticed it on the IS website. And the MOP buttons! Ahh

Will you be able to do smoke MOP?

Last edited:

tv2177

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Talking about belts. I need some new ones. My old ones have faded on both end belt, and will likely to need new ones soon.

Any plan to restock casual belts by any chance?

eljlakers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mike, just checking in on my question a few pages ago. Is the back design of the tennis sneakers changed from previous versions? Good luck with CC office. I'll be in LA Aug 18-21. Any chance of a EP SoCal get-together that weekend?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coongameb52