• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Bullies....

@CanadaCal wow, those look great - love them with the cream laces

First Gable wear
91b26aabc51bc021e3f0d71218631e21.jpg

Crazy comfortable with suspenders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, this outfit is perfect! @Don L

Cotton-linen Walts.

@eljlakers you make it easy being green

Haha I'm sure everything else will be just fine. And oh man that photo! I wish that white LBM 1911 DB fit me. It was hot fire.

@applky it was quite literally hot fire in that picture. Who the hell knew that Florence in July somehow feels like Singapore. That city was so damn hot and Italians don't do air conditioning well at all. My shirt was pretty much a perspiration ShamWow underneath the coat.

brp2

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Totally doing the kids heirloom. Our little guy is just over 2 so it looks like an XS in the monkey sock. But the buttons -- wood looks pretty cool, but does it require any special care?

eljlakers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hmmm there's something interesting about the shoes though. Can't quite put my finger on it... ;)
Geez Don. You probably haven't even had your coffee yet and you completely redefine what FTW means!

Definitely aren't as green in real life - much more subdued. But these are most out there shoes. Also the pants are a tobacco color even though they look like pale green as well!

applky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@applky it was quite literally hot fire in that picture. Who the hell knew that Florence in July somehow feels like Singapore. That city was so damn hot and Italians don't do air conditioning well at all. My shirt was pretty much a perspiration ShamWow underneath the coat.

cyclohexane

Reaction score
http://epauletnewyork.com/collectio...guy-snuff-suede-shorting-boot-deposit-forfeit

Am i reading this right that the total price is $410? If so, quite a bargain!

I didn't see any sizes left on the T.O. Tie Guy boot, but seeing as I wear 9EEE in most lasts it's pretty rare to find my size outside of a preorder or add-to-run.

I wonder if I can make that other listing with the forfeit shell alt wein in 13EEE work with several insoles and tongue pads. lol

I have the same thought whenever there are preowned rare shell Aldens in EEE on the big auction site. :D

OdusBK

Reaction score
Comparing the judhpur edging with the ptd edging the judhpur looks much better. I think the light colored layer looks a little out of place since the danite adds a very dark layer not present in the regular leather sole

Edit: looking at the second picture, one shoe on the other, this isnt reallly a problem anymore

Last edited:

Sudonihm

Reaction score
I didn't see any sizes left on the T.O. Tie Guy boot, but seeing as I wear 9EEE in most lasts it's pretty rare to find my size outside of a preorder or add-to-run.

I wonder if I can make that other listing with the forfeit shell alt wein in 13EEE work with several insoles and tongue pads. lol

I have the same thought whenever there are preowned rare shell Aldens in EEE on the big auction site. :D

The only size left looks to be a 10D on the T.O. Tie Guy boot.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads