• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Morgan

Reaction score
This is the most handsome Indy boot I've ever seen, and I've been browsing the Alden thread since 2008.

applky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes sir, stock Chambray Doyles came in yesterday and they look great! We're working on filling all of the orders ASAP.

Does that mean even sizes only, or are odd sizes in as well? I ordered a size 37, and would be great to have for my upcoming trip to the Bay Area.

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Mike!

Looking forward to Fall trousers MTO.

Can you remind when FF shirts will be availbale for ordering?

Cheers

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Does that mean even sizes only, or are odd sizes in as well? I ordered a size 37, and would be great to have for my upcoming trip to the Bay Area.

We're hoping to finish all of the odd/extended sizes this week and have them ready to go end of next. I'll keep you guys posted on that. In the meantime we're going to dispatch all of the 36-38-40-42 units in the next day or two. Quite a few shipped out today.

Thanks for the update Mike!

Looking forward to Fall trousers MTO.

Can you remind when FF shirts will be availbale for ordering?

Cheers

I'm scheduled to hit Gitman around the end of the month to get the final fabric lineup.

This is the most handsome Indy boot I've ever seen, and I've been browsing the Alden thread since 2008.

Thanks and glad that you dig it! One of my favorites too

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Couple of recent fit photos as well...

Dylan in the EPLA Hand Distressed Western Shirt, Bottle Green Loopwheel tee, 14oz Kaihara Wilshire, Epaulet x Croots Khaki & Navy bag

Me in the Broken Twill Camo Kamigata and a touch of IWC watch Appreciation

Last edited:

BrandonJG

Reaction score
I'm moving cross-country at the beginning of September, and living in Canada, can I expect an odd size chambray doyle to be delivered before then?

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mike-
Any update on when you expect to post the new stock Fall Walt trousers you received.
You had mentioned 2 weeks ago you were trying to get them online?

Also when do you anticipate to receive the new hand knit shawl cardis? Do you know what colors you we're be receiving?

bkotsko

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Plum rivets and LBM1911 today. (Black Shell NSTs as well)
Apparently I need to get a decent full length mirror for my house.
No filters here, just crappy lighting and a little Saint Bernard hair.

Last edited:

Don L

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Couple Fit Pic's

Last night:
Clay Rivet's
Plum EPLA T
Grape Kamigata

Today

LBM