• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Driggs and EPLA oxford. Exposure is out of whack. The sun decided to come out in the 10 seconds after I pushed the shutter release.

Last edited:

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Will the Wyatt in Cognac be restocked in FW14?

No, the only Wyatt's that we'll restock for Fall are Black & Brown horsehide. But I've got some other leather projects cooking :slayer:

I ordered the walnut in a cargo Driggs, and I cant wait to see the result.

You and me both! That's going to be great

That psychedelic linen... oh my.. I want.

I wanted to call it "Psychotic Linen", but I was overruled. It must be the coolest shirt that we've ever made. Under a jacket it is so freaking boss.

JezeC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Mike, any approximiate timeline or preview on the goodyear welted shoes EP is working on? Would like to learn more about it. Thanks!

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Are the driggs meant to be worn that high, on the fence, just wondering

The waist on these sits at my hipbones, so it may just be my proportions that make them look high. I think the rise is definitely in the Rivet Chino realm as advertised, so if that works for you the Driggs should too. There's a bit more room in the top block of the Driggs for me, compared to the RC.

Also the Filson jacket is pretty short itself, so that may affect how you are perceiving the Driggs rise.

Last edited:

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Rivet Chino Factory Finds Round Two

Hey guys,

The first round of factory finds just arrived, and they look great! We were able to shoot most of them as fit pics, so you can really see how the fabric makes up. Here's the two categories, along with the natural light shots that we took. The Canvas is a nice year-round weight, and very wearable in the Summer. The Steep Twill is probably too heavy for warmer days, but come early Fall, these will be among the best pants that you own. Great price on them.

Rivet Chino Factory Finds Washed and Sanded UK Canvas: $140

Rivet Chino Factory Finds Washed and Sanded UK Steep Twill: $140

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those jade rivets look amazing.

stmaier

Reaction score
Mike-

Wow, that faded red UK canvas is amazing! Can you find something similar for us Walt/Rudy/Driggs guys?

Louys

Reaction score
Query, I made an order on the morning of the seventh and got a shipping confirmation almost instantly. It's now the 9th and the package tracking page still says a label has been created but it still looks like they haven't picked it up. The delivery service is UPS. Should I be reading into this that a) they've done a bad job at tracking the package but it will be delivered on time, b) they simply have yet to pick it up still or c) that my package is probably missing?

BootSpell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Query, I made an order on the morning of the seventh and got a shipping confirmation almost instantly. It's now the 9th and the package tracking page still says a label has been created but it still looks like they haven't picked it up. The delivery service is UPS. Should I be reading into this that a) they've done a bad job at tracking the package but it will be delivered on time, b) they simply have yet to pick it up still or c) that my package is probably missing?

This has happened to me a few times. They finally show up in the tracking so you should receive them with no problems. Just a delay in getting it out the door, I think.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads