• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

AHS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is embarrassing ... but I am getting kind of panicky that the site is still down.

AHS

neutrino

Reaction score
This is embarrassing ... but I am getting kind of panicky that the site is still down.

AHS

Reminds me of this (very old) movie, absolutely laughed ****** off first time I saw it, watching now while the site's down
happy.gif

Last edited:

JackL2

Reaction score
Will any of the FF fabrics be non-spring/summer oriented? That is, will some more versatile colors and fabrics be available?

I'd love some more standard pants in a Rudy fit.
Just one set of grey Merino wool trousers now, which is great, but still looking for a more versatile Rudy fit pant. Are there any in storage or elsewhere right now that'd be for sale?

oisin

Reaction score
so many nice cords, but i already bought 2 pairs in the last couple rounds, both in greens. The periwinkle and ocean are awesome. Dove grey linen is definitely happening for me this time around.

unclesam099

Reaction score
Ordered Walt golden linen (hoping that they're more tan than golden) and russet nailhead. Site is up and working now.

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
Quote:
Gotcha, makes sense. Wider should certainly be better for those larger knots (which i favor myself).

I have to say though, the height of the collar was really the selling point for me. Maybe I am in the minority here. I think the new BD looks great; it probably will have a better roll even compared to the earlier one. I'd love to see what it looks like worn under a sport coat, with a tie, and without.

But I guess I'm hoping that the taller collar might still have a place in the lineup somewhere. Have you ever considered doing a casual shirt with a 2-button collar, maybe even a cutaway? It would be kind of an English look (which they may have stolen from the Italians) that would really add some "presence" to a casual shirt, that would help out those of us with longer necks. Since you've always been doing sort of an anglo-american vibe, maybe this is something that could fit in somewhere. Of course, you probably can't offer a million collar styles with the smaller runs you do, but I'm just thinking out loud here...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads