• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MacktasticGDogg

Reaction score
Man those new Carminas on the website look great. I especially love the single monk on the Rain last. Too bad I'm pretty set on getting a pair with the York sole, or I'd really have to think hard about those single monks.

Mike, I counted 4 new styles online so far. Is that all of the new Carminas for this delivery? I want to pick up a pair of Carminas but would like to make a decision after all of the new styles are online.

Pastor

Reaction score

Man those new Carminas on the website look great. I especially love the single monk on the Rain last. Too bad I'm pretty set on getting a pair with the York sole, or I'd really have to think hard about those single monks.
Mike, I counted 4 new styles online so far. Is that all of the new Carminas for this delivery? I want to pick up a pair of Carminas but would like to make a decision after all of the new styles are online.

I have a pair of those single monks in navy shell that I had MTO from Carmina. They are absolutely stunning. You should jump on the single monks!

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

There's no place like home, and there's nothing like Epaulet Donegal and Carmina loveliness. Computer crashed so no real photos, just self iPhone shots.

wow. bummed this isnt available in us12d

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ "There's no place like home." When I guessed burgundy, I completely missed the obvious hint NYR gave in referring to the fact the the new Carminas are letting him get his Dorothy on.

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Totally spaced and took regiment twill Walts to tailor w/out washing. Had them shortened a bit and a little taken in at seat. Waist left alone.

Cold wash hang dry gonna be OK or at things gonna get shorter/snugger?

Last edited:

Abecedarian

Reaction score
Looking good, Rob. Here are mine, along with the Oxford gray flannels.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Cross post from Carmina x Epaulet thread:

Ruby shell cap toe balmoral on the Queens last with rust steep twill Walts.

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Will there be significant shrinkage in the cotton modified Walt shorts? I need to get mine taken out a little in the thigh and seat, they're too tight right now. Should I wash them before taking them to the tailor?

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No CXL Alt Wien in UK10? Bummer. Will there be a restock? Great looking new Carminas all around, though. Well done!

Simplicio

Reaction score

Totally spaced and took regiment twill Walts to tailor w/out washing. Had them shortened a bit and a little taken in at seat. Waist left alone.
Cold wash hang dry gonna be OK or at things gonna get shorter/snugger?

I think they should be OK. But even if they shrink you might still get the approval of this group.

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Some shots from the last few days...first Holiday Show at school, pretty sad thinking as I was enjoying our little guys (K-8) sing Christmas Carols the horror that other little guys were going through just a couple of hours away...my heart is absolutely broken as a teacher, and a parent...but:

And then today, being Santa Claus while the kids are with Grandpa is not easy...I nearly took out half the people in the mall with these bags:

Held em all a little tighter these last two days:

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads