Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. ysb

ysb Senior member

more props to Mike and Adele for their awesome service. I bought the Gant bonded cotton parka from them because I've been without a rain coat for years. It's really an amazing jacket. Their recommendation was spot on for me. Did anyone else pick this piece up?

Gonna get a pair of the chinos soon.

2. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Hey guys,

Sorry for being MIA the past few days. Here's the status on everything going down:

EP's RIVET CHINO'S
    Thanks again to everyone who ordered! And thanks to StanleyVanBuren for posting pics. It's official - the Rivet Chino is the best-selling Epaulet item that we've ever made. I've still got most sizes in the two colors, but we're getting down to single digits on some. It's been a huge hit both in the store and online, and the fit has worked beautifully for a whole range of physiques. We're definitely going to expand production of these.

I've got two special-edition chino's planned for the end of June. Once my fabric buy is confirmed, then I'll post up the details, and we'll soon put one up for preorder. Both fabrications are awesome, and have really interesting back stories.

For the exisiting colors, we'll definitely keep British Khaki in stock for the near future. I may be able to get more Navy soon, but it's also possible that I won't be able to restock that until early Fall. I'll let you know when I do.

EP's CHAMBRAY SHIRTS

Thanks for all the feedback guys! We're already planning a second edition of these, and I really appreciate your input. I'm thinking of doing some sketches for new shapes and posting them up. Maybe we can even do a poll. I've been dreaming of doing a Chambray western shirt along these lines:
    http://www.epsdenim.com/images/gallery/A4.jpg

MODIFIED WALT SHORTS
    Just arrived today! We've got Italian Gab, Tropical Wool, Seersucker, and two awesome Indian Madras prints. Same quality of our Walt trouser with a slim leg and a 9" inseam. These are about as close to perfect as shorts get. We'll get them online by Thursday.

FRENCH CUFF & BARREL CUFF SHIRTS

We actually have a few spread collar, barrel cuff dress shirts in stock now. I'll also get them up this week. A French cuff is in production with a great blue/pink Tattersall (with no pocket). We don't have a white shirt planned at the moment, but we're definitely considering it.

CASUAL SHIRTS

I've got three new styles going online in the next few days. A banging long sleeve Madras, a long sleeve maroon Gingham, and a short sleeve Sunwashed Chambray.

3. Epaulet

more props to Mike and Adele for their awesome service. I bought the Gant bonded cotton parka from them because I've been without a rain coat for years. It's really an amazing jacket. Their recommendation was spot on for me. Did anyone else pick this piece up?

Gonna get a pair of the chinos soon.

Thanks for your order - and glad to hear that you like the Gant coat! I've been wearing the hell out of that this season.

4. APK

APK Senior member

Possible to get some quick snaps of the shorts tonight? They need not be anything fancy. I just need something to tide me over to Thursday because of this heatwave we're dealing with.

5. Epaulet

6. skunkworks

skunkworks Senior member

Did anyone else miss the folded-under shorts legs and think they were daisy dukes.

7. dmash

dmash Senior member

Mike how much are the shorts going to retail for? SUPER interested in picking up a khaki and seersucker pair, so dope.

and did you get my order out today? It was a khaki pair of Rivet Chinos shipping to Panama City Beach, Florida.

8. Epaulet

Mike how much are the shorts going to retail for? SUPER interested in picking up a khaki and seersucker pair, so dope.

and did you get my order out today? It was a khaki pair of Rivet Chinos shipping to Panama City Beach, Florida.

Hit 'cha back

Oh, and regarding the shorts - everything except for the Tropical Wool is fully machine washable. Like the cotton pants, they're sized up a tiny bit to allow for the nominal waist shrinkage.

9. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

A French cuff is in production with a great blue/pink Tattersall (with no pocket).

Sounds fantastic! [​IMG]

10. PartagasIV

PartagasIV Senior member

Any chance for a picture of the bangin long sleeve Madras?

11. dmash

dmash Senior member

I've come to a conclusion. For the price, Epaulet's stuff really can't be beat. Seriously.

12. enigma77

enigma77 Senior member

Maroon gingham!! I wonder how maroon it'll be... There was that maroon BoO collab that happened a little while back that I couldn't go for because it was too much on the pink side and not enough on the eggplant side.

I loves me some interesting gingham/checks, though...

Mike, what kind of fabric are we looking at for the maroon gingham? Is it a twill like the multicolor gingham?

13. edubs01

edubs01 Senior member

Just picked up a Lavender pinpoint oxford. I have been wanting this for awhile.

Def going to grab the Seersucker shorts once they go live.

Epaulet killin' it as usual!!!

14. dmash

dmash Senior member

Upload shorts to website! I'm ordering 2 pairs as soon as I see them.

15. edubs01

edubs01 Senior member

Upload shorts to website! I'm ordering 2 pairs as soon as I see them.

+1