Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Thumb Raider

Also please don't take the pockets off the shirts.

Who said they were going to do this?

2. ahjota

ahjota Senior member

No one said they were. When Epaulet first became an affiliate his shirts were pocketless.

3. StanleyVanBuren

Mike,

do you ever sell out of the pinpoint oxfords? From what I gather these are not the same limited supply as your other offerings, but I'd like to know for sure. Thanks!

4. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

I actually meant the red/black micro tattersall jernt. Get on that Mikey... get on that. You can guarantee a sale in size L from this guy........

Yes sir - we'll definitely hook up some special editions for the Fall. I'll check into that.

Just got the chinos, fit is spot-on once again. These are the chinos I've been waiting on for years. Great job Mike and Adele.

Also please don't take the pockets off the shirts.

Awesome! I just put in a new order for our second run of chino's today. We're going to have two special editions dropping in about 4-5 weeks. And we should have a restock of - hopefully - both British Khaki and Navy in about 6-7 weeks. British Khaki for sure.

Who said they were going to do this?

No plans to take off the pockets anytime soon. They're now standard for all of our shirts except the French cuffed models. I also really like how the single flap pocket came off on the SF Double-Faced shirts, so we're going to use that from time to time.

Mike,

do you ever sell out of the pinpoint oxfords? From what I gather these are not the same limited supply as your other offerings, but I'd like to know for sure. Thanks!

They come and go a little bit, but we generally keep them in stock.

5. theom-

theom- Senior member

Mike you could even do traiangular style flaps on the flap pockets. Might look good on some workshirts.

6. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Mike you could even do traiangular style flaps on the flap pockets. Might look good on some workshirts.

Agreed! Our Chambray workshirt has been a big hit, so we're looking to do that in a few different shapes for the Fall. I was thinking one of those triangular flaps that you can button up or down.

We're also thinking of a snap button western shirt. Would you guys be interested in that?

7. ahjota

ahjota Senior member

We're also thinking of a snap button western shirt. Would you guys be interested in that?
    Yes. In white. Maybe other colors.

8. StanleyVanBuren

If we're tossing ideas around...

I don't know if there is any other interest in this but I'm gonna throw this out there -- I'd love to get a dressier variant of the white pinpoint oxford shirt. Same fabric & cut but with a cutaway collar, french cuffs, and no pocket. Sounds like that's how you do all your french cuff shirts anyway so I don't think this would be too far afield.

...but if I'm the only one, then I'll shut up.

9. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

If we're tossing ideas around... I don't know if there is any other interest in this but I'm gonna throw this out there -- I'd love to get a dressier variant of the white pinpoint oxford shirt. Same fabric & cut but with a cutaway collar, french cuffs, and no pocket. Sounds like that's how you do all your french cuff shirts anyway so I don't think this would be too far afield. ...but if I'm the only one, then I'll shut up.
    You're not the only one. In fact, I'd prefer all three options you listed: spread collar, french cuffs, no pocket. Good call. - Keith

10. StanleyVanBuren

...and this is not to say I don't want one of the point collar/pocket/button cuff ones either, of course.

11. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

I assume these are gone? I don't see them on the site.

Bump for help

12. blynch

blynch Senior member

Bump for help

yea they sold out pretty fast

13. Mirrorball

Mirrorball Senior member

You're not the only one. In fact, I'd prefer all three options you listed: spread collar, french cuffs, no pocket. Good call.
    - Keith

Another +1 to this.

medium-to-wide spread collar, french cuffs, no pocket.
    I need a couple new good clean white dress shirts.

14. slappy

slappy Senior member

How do the Gitman shirts fit? Ive been on a Gant kick recently and I wear their Large. Would Gitman be the same?

15. JBG

JBG Well-Known Member

A snap button western shirt would be awesome!

I just received the rivet chinos in british khaki - I also had nearly given up on finding any well-fitting chinos and have been wearing pretty much denim only (outside of wool trousers for work) - these were perfect. Fit was spot on and the slightly darker khaki color is definitely a winner.

And damn you and those new 2 stroke Indy's...must resist...oh who am I kidding. These will go into a rotation with my Thorogood for Epaulet boots (which I wear almost exclusively).