• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

pekingman

Reaction score
Time to turn the stokedness dial up to 11! I just heard that my delivery of 5 Factory Finds (3 from the 1st round and 2 from the 2nd) has arrived in Hong Kong - in time to collect when I head there later this week for a business trip. For good measure I added the cocoa Shetland Walts and a couple of shirts (one of the popovers and an Ashland) in the order as well
smile.gif

It was quite a wait (Epaulet don't deliver to China, so I usually time my pickups with other visits - this avoids also the random import taxes/duties here) but I'll be able to put the linens (blue herringbone and pale lime linen) to use during the trip, and then switch to the serious winter trousers (airforce flannel, chartreuse tweed and cocoa Shetland) back in Beijing...! I must thank both Adele and Matt again for their help over many e-mails in putting together the final combined package.

CharlieAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just received my Rudy special orders (gunmetal worsted wool flannel). Fantastic fabric, tailor loves it. I'd... throttle a screaming baby on an airplane if I could get an MTM jacket from this material. :D

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Just received my Rudy special orders (gunmetal worsted wool flannel). Fantastic fabric, tailor loves it. I'd... throttle a screaming baby on an airplane if I could get an MTM jacket from this material. :D

When we're making trousers that are infant-throttling good, something must be right!

Time to turn the stokedness dial up to 11!  I just heard that my delivery of 5 Factory Finds (3 from the 1st round and 2 from the 2nd) has arrived in Hong Kong - in time to collect when I head there later this week for a business trip. For good measure I added the cocoa Shetland Walts and a couple of shirts (one of the popovers and an Ashland) in the order as well :)

It was quite a wait (Epaulet don't deliver to China, so I usually time my pickups with other visits - this avoids also the random import taxes/duties here) but I'll be able to put the linens (blue herringbone and pale lime linen) to use during the trip, and then switch to the serious winter trousers (airforce flannel, chartreuse tweed and cocoa Shetland) back in Beijing...! I must thank both Adele and Matt again for their help over many e-mails in putting together the final combined package.

Thank you sir! Really glad that you're so happy with everything - it was our pleasure!

Pekingman--Epaulet do deliver to China! I've received a couple orders no problem.

Yes, this is absolutely true. Although we don't have shipment to China built into our online site, anyone in the mainland can always email us and we can send over shipping quotes and options. Although most people there prefer to route the packages through friends or family in Hong Kong to avoid import taxes. Shipping to HK is extremely fast and easy.

Thanks for answering all of my questions... I am leaning towards the grey shawl.
And I meant York soles, so I will wait to see what you get in before I jump on my next bigger purchase.

Yup, we should have quite a few of those with the incoming shipment.

Picked up my first pair of Epaulet trousers during the sale; butterscotch canvas in rudy fit.
icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif

Thank you sir - glad that you like them!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

EU 52 is a US 42, correct?
Still have one?

Yes, or a US 40 given the slim shape. But my apologies - both units were sold over the past few days.

PS, when's the next Rudy Special Order going up?

Definitely this week. I'm checking in on fabric inventory tomorrow. I believe that we can still cut another 10-12 Airforce Flannels, and there's a bunch of other good stuff. Delivery for this round will be mid-January.

And, our team packed a psycho amount of Factory Finds this weekend! If your trousers didn't ship out on Saturday, they'll be picked up tomorrow. You guys should all have them soon!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Factory Finds "Sample Sale"

Hey guys,

In the course of our Factory Finds project, a few extra units were cut. We discounted the price to $110 and they're available for immediate purchase. For the most part, these are the last units in their fabrics. To see the lineup, just scroll down to the bottom of "Mens Clothing" on our new site: epauletnewyork.com:

http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/mens-clothing

One quick comment: if you wear a Walt 30, then jump on this Chessboard Birdseye pant. It's the last of its kind, and this fabric is psychotically rad. Really, it blew us away.
http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/mens-clothing/products/sample-walt-chessboard-tweed-30

Feji

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but will you be putting the measurement chart for sizes on your new website? That was one of the best features of the old site.

zielschuss

Reaction score
Factory Finds "Sample Sale"
Hey guys,
In the course of our Factory Finds project, a few extra units were cut. We discounted the price to $110 and they're available for immediate purchase. For the most part, these are the last units in their fabrics. To see the lineup, just scroll down to the bottom of "Mens Clothing" on our new site: epauletnewyork.com:
http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/mens-clothing
One quick comment: if you wear a Walt 30, then jump on this Chessboard Birdseye pant. It's the last of its kind, and this fabric is psychotically rad. Really, it blew us away.
http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/mens-clothing/products/sample-walt-chessboard-tweed-30

Glad I was up late as I just snagged two of them! Can I pick them up in the Manhattan store this weekend?

Maybe there'll be some Carmina Jodhpurs waiting for me there too, although I'm not getting my hopes up.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Glad I was up late as I just snagged two of them! Can I pick them up in the Manhattan store this weekend?

Maybe there'll be some Carmina Jodhpurs waiting for me there too, although I'm not getting my hopes up.

Did you get the 33s :fu:

Got the chessboard for my brother, should be a nice Christmas present

neutrino

Reaction score
haha, the guys here are instakopping like crazy. I was on the taupe herringbone windowpane page a minute ago, just refreshed and it's gone. Or did my eyes fail me
patch[1].gif

ThomSquared

Reaction score

haha, the guys here are instakopping like crazy. I was on the taupe herringbone windowpane page a minute ago, just refreshed and it's gone. Or did my eyes fail me
patch%5B1%5D.gif
Sorry man, I had my eye on those for a little bit now had to nab them. Mike, pretty please oh please ship these USPS, I dread the day I have to see another one of those brown/yellow UPS door tags.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads