• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what is feathering at the ball mean? and diff between the Vibram vs Danite?
When EB is lasting the shoe, they give me a little bump out in the ball of the foot area, to help with my slightly wideish foot in that area.

Diff between the two soles is they are two diff brands.

flylikeneagle

Reaction score
Just an amazing boot. You and @stephenaf2003 are great enablers, I mean inspirations, for someone like me who's relatively new to quality footwear. I know Balway has been around for a bit, but after seeing your boots I think I too need a pair of shell Balway! This is my next target, along with a pair of Galways (but willing to wait a bit longer for the EG, as I have a bigger weakness for shell)

Last edited:

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just an amazing boot. You and @stephenaf2003 are great enablers, I mean inspirations, for a someone like me who's relatively new to quality footwear. I know Balway has been around for a bit, but after seeing your boots I think I too need a pair of shell Balway! This is my next target, along with a pair of Galways (but willing to wait a bit longer for the EG, as I have a bigger weakness for shell)
EG is coming in with Cognac Shell Galway this season ;)

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dog Dammit.

I’ve never been the biggest fan of color four, but those are just insane.

Too bad I’m broke right now. I could really use a shell Boneway in my life.
Aren’t they, EB has an aesthetic that fits me perfectly, every boot I have from them is just special. This is my first go at #4 and I’m in love with the color.

George Red

Reaction score
Gentlemen, not sure if this is the right thread, but is there any Bonafe GMTO out there at the moment?

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.