• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments SS 16

tobiasfunke

Reaction score
For those of you with the BDU jacket, when you wear it unbottoned, does that storm flap get in the way? Do you just tuck it under the jacket?

Sieglinde

Reaction score
Just wanted to thank @Drinkwaters for getting me the navy/blue big plaid loiter jacket straight from Nepenthes
smile.gif

That loiter jacket was picked up by two stockists, one in Germany and the other in Singapore.

I tried contacting both but never got a response so Drinkwaters to the rescue.

PS: Awesome jacket, the fit isn't boxy at all.

Last edited:

Aksel SB

Reaction score
For those of you with the BDU jacket, when you wear it unbottoned, does that storm flap get in the way? Do you just tuck it under the jacket?
This might be sacrilege to some, but i just cut it out. I prefer the jacket now, and wear it more.

whereeaglesdare

Reaction score
Its style versus function I guess.
I found i got used to it after a while and it never bothered me. Comes in handy in particulartly windy weather though ;)
But I get if you don't use it that you would want to get rid of it.

habitant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just received my shoes, I find them to fit on the big side. I'm normally an 11 in nikes, 44 in CP etc.. and I picked 10.5 for the slips and 11 for the skates. definitely could've sized down .5 on both styles. On the other hand, the willy post pant fit great.

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Just wanted to thank @Drinkwaters for getting me the navy/blue big plaid loiter jacket straight from Nepenthes :) That loiter jacket was picked up by two stockists, one in Germany and the other in Singapore. I tried contacting both but never got a response so Drinkwaters to the rescue. PS: Awesome jacket, the fit isn't boxy at all.
Nice pickup. Looks great.

Phil McCrackin

Reaction score

Top button done up, leave the tab hanging down as a feature .. Look I like ..

Gantenbein

Reaction score
Quote:
Just wanted to thank @Drinkwaters for getting me the navy/blue big plaid loiter jacket straight from Nepenthes
smile.gif

That loiter jacket was picked up by two stockists, one in Germany and the other in Singapore.

I tried contacting both but never got a response so Drinkwaters to the rescue.

PS: Awesome jacket, the fit isn't boxy at all.

Who is the stockist in Germany if I may ask?

Last edited:

zalb916

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really liked the dark navy java cloth Baker from the look book.

Ordered it from Nepenthes NYC, and the fabric looks nothing like the picture. The pattern is basically impossible to discern. It looks pretty much like a dark navy fabric. I can't imagine how it is even possibly the same fabric from the look book. Just a heads-up, if anybody was considering the jacket.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads