• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eidos Napoli

Terminator

Reaction score
Hi Antonio, I’m interested in the Ulster plus potentially larger 48L / slimmer 50L tailoring. Can you please DM if you have anything fitting the bill? I’m in Zurich though, so shipping is potentially a ballache...

rnguy001

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sorry to piggyback on Antonio, but I'm going to be listing a barely worn Eidos X NMWA Hunting jacket in grey wool, size 50. Really trying to move it. If anyone's interested please PM me.

MTLinStyle

Reaction score
Yeah, I've had a similar problem. Ordered a cardi on 1/5, almost immediately got tracking information, but after ~2 weeks of no movement on the tracking out I sent out an e-mail and then reached out on here. I was told the cardigan was stuck in customs, but was released and would be sent out the next day...which was 13 days ago. Still no movement on tracking. My e-mail from yesterday hasn't gotten a response yet, but at this point I'm just going to ask for a refund.

I had nearly identical experience.

Mr ME

Reaction score
Anyone interested in the (SS16?) house slippers?!?
EU42 and TTS I would say, to small for me. Only tried never worn, DM for more details.
Preferably sending them inside EU and not back to US, but I could do that...
D8FDFD06-070B-4D2D-87D9-69F20CA9D94C.jpeg

slimster

Reaction score
Looks messy in the wrong way and grey is such a dull colour for this piece. Really preferred the blue versions, would’ve been nice with some new colour.

(Just teasing my bud Elfton)

Last edited:

elfton

Reaction score
Picked up this fantastic piece and for a ridiculous price. My kids keep mocking me for wearing a bird poop sweater but I persist!

full

I like the idea of the splatter cardigan, it fits neatly within the New York Blues concept, so I ordered it. The splatter didn't work on me at all unfortunately, but I do think it's a fine piece. The knitting is great on it, especially hands on.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
A little info about that cashmere and silk “tee” on Mr. Porter. This yarn quality is called “Nirvana” and no name has ever been more accurate. It’s the softest sweater quality I’ve felt in my life. This statement is not hyperbole. The yarn itself was astronomically expensive but the sweater came in mysteriously priced below every other sweater from spring. This was very clearly a costing error but no one seemed interested in correcting it, so you guys now have the opportunity to pick up something that should have retailed for well north of $1K for less than the 100% cotton sweaters Eidos is offering this season.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads