• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eidos Napoli

kevenmee

Reaction score
Sorry to bother you again @NickPollica, but any comments on the moline half zip? The MM measurements for the shoulders / sleeve look pretty wild - for a small, ~16 inches for the shoulder and ~27 inches for the sleeve

It's also highly possible that the measurements just won't work for me, but I'm in this weird self denial phase and trying to pull the trigger anyways...

daddyblitz

Reaction score
I received my Isaia shirts, great quality however I prefer the fit of Eidos.
The sleeves are a bit long and waist is big @NickPollica or anyone know if they're pre shrunk?

hanbei23

Reaction score
Wait. Did I read correctly that Eidos tailoring will live on in the Antonio aesthetic/style?

If so that is GREAT news!

kalufsen

Reaction score
I think SS18 is the last season Antonio did, so after that i highly doubt the cut and aesthetic will remain the same.

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can live with that. I am much less of a debbie downer now.

OscarO

Reaction score
Sorry to bother you again @NickPollica, but any comments on the moline half zip? The MM measurements for the shoulders / sleeve look pretty wild - for a small, ~16 inches for the shoulder and ~27 inches for the sleeve

It's also highly possible that the measurements just won't work for me, but I'm in this weird self denial phase and trying to pull the trigger anyways...
I would say they are tts, but with very long arms. Great sweaters and great fabric.

Pink Socks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wear XL in the old ones. L on the the new ones, 44 chest.

I wear XL in Lupos. First round XL was perfect - second round too small (or more the fabric just clung and was very unflattering on me). Wearing the new Made in US one now - really beautiful but feel like I could maybe get away with a L - they are very long now (prob so you can wear tucked in, but I tend to wear mine more casually). Also 44"

Vice

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies on the Lupos guys. I gather I’m in XL in the one I ordered from Bloomingdales that I thankfully ordered in that size (which I gather are the last Italian made), but am perhaps a L in the Made in America versions.

Coming to terms with being a 44 Jacket these days rather than 42. Same with shirting, usually 16.5/42, but am closer now to 17 I feel.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Looks like the NMWA cut will remain, but the fabric selection will differ since it'll be part of Simon's collection. Otherwise everything will change (Tenero, Augusto, etc.).

It's my understanding that they are allowing stores to offer the Ciro, NMWA and sal models for a transitional period of two more seasons.

I would say they are tts, but with very long arms. Great sweaters and great fabric.

TTS with long cuffs as they are designed to be folded to highlight the racking stitch at the edge (the same on WWII US Navy watch caps).

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's my understanding that they are allowing stores to offer the Ciro, NMWA and sal models for a transitional period of two more seasons.

That is great news. I am glad that I will have another couple seasons to stock up.

I know that tailoring does not really interest you as much anymore Antonio (I do not want to put words in your mouth, but from what I have previously gleaned, that seems to be a fair assessment?), but you and Greg really brought an interesting slant to traditional tailoring at a reasonable price. There is nothing like the NMWA cut on the market (aside from some niche options), and I will miss it.

dsc00244-jpg.917605

Doktor Corn

Reaction score
I hate to bring this up in this thread again but I'm still waiting on a jacket I ordered from Marcus a month ago. Last I heard the customer who got it by accident had shipped it back to him 2 weeks ago but no new info since then. It's odd because I just placed another order and it shipped immediately.

chickenfark

Reaction score
I hate to bring this up in this thread again but I'm still waiting on a jacket I ordered from Marcus a month ago. Last I heard the customer who got it by accident had shipped it back to him 2 weeks ago but no new info since then. It's odd because I just placed another order and it shipped immediately.

Yeah, I've had a similar problem. Ordered a cardi on 1/5, almost immediately got tracking information, but after ~2 weeks of no movement on the tracking out I sent out an e-mail and then reached out on here. I was told the cardigan was stuck in customs, but was released and would be sent out the next day...which was 13 days ago. Still no movement on tracking. My e-mail from yesterday hasn't gotten a response yet, but at this point I'm just going to ask for a refund.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I've had a similar problem. Ordered a cardi on 1/5, almost immediately got tracking information, but after ~2 weeks of no movement on the tracking out I sent out an e-mail and then reached out on here. I was told the cardigan was stuck in customs, but was released and would be sent out the next day...which was 13 days ago. Still no movement on tracking. My e-mail from yesterday hasn't gotten a response yet, but at this point I'm just going to ask for a refund.

This sounds like a delivery service/customs issue rather than a vendor issue. Have you contacted FedEx customer service?

chickenfark

Reaction score
This sounds like a delivery service/customs issue rather than a vendor issue. Have you contacted FedEx customer service?

Sorry, should have clarified, as I was told, it was stuck in customs as a return to MM and was released to him. Hasn't even started to come my way yet.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads