• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eidos Napoli

ComfortablyDumb

Reaction score
Cheers fellas
cheers.gif
@CBrown85 @TtownMD @wigglr @M Parenti @tobehknese

MrKimber

Reaction score
I have. Was disappointed as I was going for the chukka's in a size that has evaded me all season and went the purchase went through I thought they were finally mine (even had shipping notification ready), but then Christian contacted me with the unfortunate news that they were oversold. Gotta say though, he was sincere and tried to make something else work out, but everything else was unavailable in my size too or just not what I was looking for. That sucks when that happens with a vendor and its happened to me a handful of times now, but I know **** happens. Sounds like he is running the operations by himself right now and the Passport sale just overwhelmed him with orders and inventory. That's obviously good news for him and the brand, but stinks for the consumer with more people to compete with for sizing
mad.gif

Yo,

I am sorry about your experience here, We received a lot of orders but it's really not acceptable. A lot of people order via email therefore the stock is often not perfect at times. I am working on it, and also working on building our team so we can get them to you quicker.

If you're still waiting for your order, it is because some of our stock was in our UK warehouse and got stuck in customs for nearly two weeks during the sale. Of course I do apologise for any delay but you will get them.

For those who could not get their size in the chukka, I have some olive Eidos chukka boots with a commando sole (The same as the chocolate but in olive). They're not online.
Feel free to email me at anytime if you're ever disappointed, need a size or help at all. I can fix it.
cheers.gif

I appreciate the support of all those who got a pair of two. If anyone wants another pair we have in stock, please email me to receive 50% on our final pairs, instead of 40%.

It should be noted, if you don't want to be disappointed, support small designers and buy out of sale hehehe. Good to finish on a joke.

C

Last edited:

Benjaminba

Reaction score
Are overcoats ever made in size 44? Was pretty sad that the navy casentino NMWA carried was 1) just slightly big and 2) not sold in Europe :) ComfortablyDumb just reminded me of the coat again. Looks so good.

How does Eidos work in terms of styles - do you have certain styles which are made every year? Or can stores only buy the collection pieces (except for pre-orders of course). It's pretty interesting how designers deal with seasons these days... And I want the navy casentino to be made again.

Last edited:

John Grady Cole

Reaction score
There doesn't appear to be a dedicated Kimber thread so I hope Antonio doesn't mind, but I wanted to just mention that I ordered something small (a headscarf) from Christian last week, and he included an extra gift, which was completely awesome and totally unexpected. Genuinely a nice guy and I'm looking forward to more of his work, under his own label and with Eidos.

Last edited:

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Did there use to be linen polos? Or were they always cotton

Always cotton.

Looks sharp I can't seem to find summer field coat jacket to buy.

There's one on Saks.com now. Truly atrocious styling but the fabric is awesome - army green cotton/linen chambray.

Are overcoats ever made in size 44? Was pretty sad that the navy casentino NMWA carried was 1) just slightly big and 2) not sold in Europe :) ComfortablyDumb just reminded me of the coat again. Looks so good.

How does Eidos work in terms of styles - do you have certain styles which are made every year? Or can stores only buy the collection pieces (except for pre-orders of course). It's pretty interesting how designers deal with seasons these days... And I want the navy casentino to be made again.

Casentino is a wrap. Sorry.

TtownMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
NickPollica I looked at that and I agree not a fan of how it look I also email christianKimber if they are going to restock the summer field sport coat like the one mr. rnguy001 is rocking. No response yet hoping they will restock or some other place may get it.

wigglr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

NickPollica I looked at that and I agree not a fan of how it look I also email christianKimber if they are going to restock the summer field sport coat like the one mr. rnguy001 is rocking. No response yet hoping they will restock or some other place may get it.

Please update me/us when you find out. I know NMWA is planning on stocking two SS field jackets from what I know.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads