• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eidos Napoli

wigglr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the info. I'm a 52 in sport coats, 50 in field jacket. Just ordered a 50 in the coat... hope it fits!

Where did you get the coat you just ordered

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Went for my normal size, 52. Thank you!
Glad to see you took my advice. This model is absolutely sized TTS.
So I am on my Eidos spree and in the midst of hat collection. The hat worn by Antonio below, is that and Eidos hat and if so, from what season? I have a Drake's hat that looks similar but not quite the same. I am absolutely exstatic about these caps. Are these Eidos items? Where can I kop one?
We don't make hats...yet. Watch cap is indeed drakes. First two newsboys are from a small shop in Florence that no one knows about and the one in the bottom photo is RRL.

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Glad to see you took my advice. This model is absolutely sized TTS.
We don't make hats...yet. Watch cap is indeed drakes. First two newsboys are from a small shop in Florence that no one knows about and the one in the bottom photo is RRL.

Grazie!

And that shop in Florence was closed when we tried to go there last October! Looked awesome from outside. Must've been riposo...

tobehknese

Reaction score
What is the sizing on eidos like? I wear a 52 for isaia. Is eidos similar? Cause I found a brown houndstooth linen suit online in 52 with a shoulder only measuring less than 18"

02///M3

Reaction score
That sounds wrong for the shoulder measurements. I wear a 52 in Eidos and generally look for shoulders between 18.5" and 19" when buying online. Don't own and Isaia, but from what I've tried on, I'd be a 52 in Isaia as well.

rnguy001

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Agree. I wear 52 in both and need shoulders at least 18.5-19 to fit. A little more leeway with the eidos suits because of their very soft shoulders

That sounds wrong for the shoulder measurements. I wear a 52 in Eidos and generally look for shoulders between 18.5" and 19" when buying online. Don't own and Isaia, but from what I've tried on, I'd be a 52 in Isaia as well.

ComfortablyDumb

Reaction score
All Eidos x CK today
Brown glenplaid suit, chambray shirt, CK square, and collab chukkas. All topped off with the navy casentino overcoat.

CBrown85

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's fantastic.Shirt/Jacket combo looks great.

Last edited:

wigglr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ComfortablyDumb very nice I. Have same suit was wondering what pocket square to use with it.

I love the one he used there but it was definitely dependent upon the chambray/denim shirt

hrv123

Reaction score
How do the Eidos shirts fit?

Anyone with a 16/41 care to share the chest and shoulder measurements?

tobehknese

Reaction score

Agree. I wear 52 in both and need shoulders at least 18.5-19 to fit. A little more leeway with the eidos suits because of their very soft shoulders

These make more sense, will ask seller to remeasure again! Thank you, gents!

All Eidos x CK today
Brown glenplaid suit, chambray shirt, CK square, and collab chukkas. All topped off with the navy casentino overcoat.

This is lovely!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics