• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ed Hardy...ugh

robertali

Reaction score
There are many new styles of ED Hardy 2009.

ed_hardy_mens_hoodies-3.jpg

Sheershucker

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
One more note, it's funny how hip hop has changed fashion as well. You have all these garbage rappers who started wearing tr, rr and **** a year or two ago and all the youth walking around beverly center are doing the same wearing all their skull/bones motif shirts with wallet chains and all that jazz.

******* pathetic.

I've found that recently there's been a renaissance of relatively well-dressed rappers insofar as fits and choices go:
cudipress.jpg

It's not much but any step away from the over-priced baggy True Religions with thick-stitching are a step I'm all too happy to embrace

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Credit kanye with the renaissance, he got jay wearing mmm now.

nomed

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Credit kanye with the renaissance, he got jay wearing mmm now.

Did you see him on Real Time last week? Didn't look half bad wearing a v-neck and cardigan.

allcapitan

Reaction score
You all are so predictable....

Stuff White People Like
This blog is devoted to stuff that white people like​

#124 Hating People Who Wear Ed Hardy​

April 13, 2009 by clander

"Often it can be easier to find common ground with a white person by talking to them about something you both hate. Discussing things you both like might lead to an argument over who likes it more or who liked it first. Clearly, the safest route is mutual hatred. When choosing to talk about something that white people hate, it's best to choose something that will allow white people to make clever comments or at the very least feel better about themselves. Currently, the easiest way to do that is to ask a white person for their thoughts on people who wear Ed Hardy.

Ed Hardy is a clothing company that makes a wide range of expensive t-shirts, hoodies, and jeans. These clothes are notable for their use of elements from classic tattoo design such as skulls, hearts, and dragons. On the surface, the use of the words "classic" "tattoo" and "t-shirt" would seem like a logical fit for white people, but it is not. White people hate these clothes unilaterally and it is advised that you merely accept that at face value. If you were to ask a white person to explain why a regular size dragon logo is ok but one that goes around the neck is not, you would be trapped in a long and fruitless conversation.

To put this in proper perspective, Ed Hardy is so hated by white people that it cannot be worn ironically. This is no small feat. As it stands, the only other entries in this category are Nazi Uniforms, Ku Klux Klan Robes, and self-tanner.

Since you cannot in good conscience have an Ed Hardy themed party, the best way to make use of this white hatred is to give your stories a little more appeal to white people.

For example, if you take the reasonable but not compelling story: "I got cut off in traffic this morning and when I honked the guy gave me the finger," and replace it with: "I got cut off in traffic this morning by this guy in an Ed Hardy shirt. I honked and then he gave me the finger!" The story will become sixty percent more interesting to white people because it allows them to make a witty response like: "I guess that douche bag had to get to a UFC party or a nightclub event he was promoting."

Follow this up with a laugh, a high five, and a compliment about the acceptable shirt the white person is wearing and you will find yourself with a new friend."

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2009...wear-ed-hardy/

Gobbie

Reaction score
I just moved to berkeley, ca from Sacramento, ca. In Sacramento all of the douche bag, bro brahs, exclusively wear Ed hardy and those abominable sport coats with all of the ******* rhinestones and carefully frayed edges. It makes people look like clowns from some ****** urban circus. The worst thing however, is that those Ed hardy designs are a total perversion of classic, American, Traditional tatoo design. The whole thing makes me wanna hide.

Anamoly

Reaction score
Regarding the “urban rockstar thing” you cant be a rockstar if you dont actually play an instrument or sing (somewhat in key). I still think all p-diddy did was take a good song -- in the case of sting or led zeppeling -- and ******* talk over it. wtf? how is that talent?

He maybe has talent in PR but not writing playing or singin music. therefore he is not a rockstar.

ed hardy is just to impress friends with how gaudy and expensive it is. I wouldnt wipe ****** with it

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was in the city last weekend going to clothing stores, doing the rounds with my mate, the busiest of all the clothing stores I went to by a good margin was, you guessed it, Ed Hardy. Before you get any ideas, I went in there for curiosity, I can safely say now though that there is not a single piece of Ed Hardy that is not adorned with excessive amounts of superficial rubbish, the fact that Ed Hardy is so succesful is either a testament to superb marketing or an indicator of the decline of fashion.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The fascinating thing about Ed Hardy is it's pervasive reach. I have seen it from Jamaica, Queens to Uttar-Pradesh, India. That's right, Ed Hardy has literally found its way to a small Indian village 10 hours outside of Delhi that has little running water, 4 hours of electricity a day, and has never seen a white person before. No water? No light? No problem. You got Ed Hardy.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrimFandango