• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do we give Paris Hilton the benefit of the doubt?

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I don't know why I'm putting this in "entertainment and culture" since we are talking about Paris Hilton here, who is neither very entertaining, nor very cultured. I found this highly amusing in a "OMG WTF" kind of way. Paris hilton is a dirty, lying, tramp! So... vote now, so that public opinion may further contribute to her undeserved and useless celebrity!

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yo slim, wrong link!
biggrin.gif

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by skalogre
yo slim, wrong link!
biggrin.gif

It is a bookmark for people who jump the gun on my poll! Were you amused?
smile.gif

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
It is a bookmark for people who jump the gun on my poll! Were you amused?
smile.gif

LOL! Fine, you got me P.s. it was amusing Fifth option - I don't believe her but I still don't give a crap
biggrin.gif

Violinist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You know what, why should Paris Hilton want anything from any of us? I'm kind of tired of hearing people say "I'm so sick of paris hilton, I want her to die". That's quite clearly thinly veiled envy. First of all, unless you go to totally bullshit websites and watch the Star Network and read National Enquirer, you never ever have to hear about her. So obviously in the first place, you're a ******* loser. Secondly, she lives a life most would dream of. She's really rich, has a dope body, and ***** who she wants. Do I think she is the absolutely height of uselessness and vapidity? Definately, but I think this little emo/hipster thing of making fun of paris hilton is just sad and depraved.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Wow... a little bit of hostility there man.

So are you are calling me a "******* loser" because I can't seem to avoid hearing about her? Jeez, maybe I should hide under a rock, never turn on the TV, never go online, and never listen to the radio or read the "entertainment" section of the newspaper.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Violinist
You know what, why should Paris Hilton want anything from any of us? I'm kind of tired of hearing people say "I'm so sick of paris hilton, I want her to die". That's quite clearly thinly veiled envy. First of all, unless you go to totally bullshit websites and watch the Star Network and read National Enquirer, you never ever have to hear about her. So obviously in the first place, you're a ******* loser. Secondly, she lives a life most would dream of. She's really rich, has a dope body, and ***** who she wants. Do I think she is the absolutely height of uselessness and vapidity? Definately, but I think this little emo/hipster thing of making fun of paris hilton is just sad and depraved.
I sincerely hope this post was meant as irony.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
i'm so sick of paris hilton. though i dont want her to die. and i dont envy her.

and i cant avoid seeing her because even here across the pacific we are barraged by her pictures, news articles, her home video, and now even her music!

Violinist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
Wow... a little bit of hostility there man.

So are you are calling me a "******* loser" because I can't seem to avoid hearing about her? Jeez, maybe I should hide under a rock, never turn on the TV, never go online, and never listen to the radio or read the "entertainment" section of the newspaper.

maybe you're not a loser, but christ... the only time I ever hear about paris hilton is when I'm so insanely bored that I go to perezhilton.com or some other vapid abortion. I'm sorry, but 99.99999% of people I see ripping on paris hilton are either fat girls with a lot of zits, or little computer nerds with livejournal accounts, with the obligatory black square rimmed glasses and the morrisey/mogwai t-shirt who love to call her a slut (who are quite obviously virgins).

Not saying anyone here is that, but again, I think the whole hating someone you don't know is a bit rediculous.

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have certain girlfriends (strictly friends, I have not slept with them) who have slept with 50-75 guys and they not as trampy as her.

So, suffice to say, I believe she isn't being truthful.

Violinist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by VersaceMan
I have certain girlfriends (strictly friends, I have not slept with them) who have slept with 50-75 guys and they not as trampy as her.

So, suffice to say, I believe she isn't being truthful.

Ok, I really don't care much about celebrities, but I don't get the whole trampy thing. She was in a adult content... I doubt she's the only celeb to ever tape herself **********. Unfortunately hers got shown around the world. Other than that, what's so trampy about her? I really just think that ripping on paris hilton is part of the same trend that getting of 50 Cent's case became before the release of his second album. It's done so that you let everyone know you're "intellectual" as well, like in a room full of guys the "coolest" one in the room is the first one to say how "gay" something is, for fear of looking gay himself.

Have I missed something?

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Violinist
Ok, I really don't care much about celebrities, but I don't get the whole trampy thing. She was in a adult content... I doubt she's the only celeb to ever tape herself **********. Unfortunately hers got shown around the world. Other than that, what's so trampy about her? I really just think that ripping on paris hilton is part of the same trend that getting of 50 Cent's case became before the release of his second album. It's done so that you let everyone know you're "intellectual" as well, like in a room full of guys the "coolest" one in the room is the first one to say how "gay" something is, for fear of looking gay himself. Have I missed something?
It's simply the vibe I get off of her that makes me think this, but perhaps I'm just an ignorant moron. BTW I really try to stay away from the current 'pop' figures, MTV culture, and US Weekly-style gossip/rumors, but there are certain celebrities you simply cannot avoid.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads