• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do we give Paris Hilton the benefit of the doubt?

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
Raise your hand if you would sleep with Paris Hilton, given the chance.

I will withhold my own response for a while.

Everyone will probably pin me as a liar, but I don't think I would. Granted, feelings often change when something turns from hypothetical to actual, but she just irks me so much that it would be hard to tap that.

Also, are we just talking 'hit it & split it' or do we have to hang around and cuddle afterwards, listening to her innermost thoughts and dreams?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
Raise your hand if you would sleep with Paris Hilton, given the chance.

I will withhold my own response for a while.

But no cuddling.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by VersaceMan
listening to her innermost thoughts and dreams?

Originally Posted by Paris Hilton

laugh.gif

JLibourel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All these guys who prattle on about how much they despise Paris Hilton strike me as the biggest hypocrites imaginable. This is purely a case of sour grapes! If you are not of the gay persuasion, you know damn well you'd jump her bones in a heartbeat, given half a chance!

Hell, if I were a quarter-century younger, nothing would give me greater pleasure than to give Paris a sweat-drenched, gut-wrenching, leg-drumming, pillow-biting night of passion!

For all the talk about how "dumb" and "vacuous" she is, she has a sufficient talent for self-promotion (with no outstanding talents beyond a famous name and good looks) to make herself world famous and command a seven-figure annual income in acting and modelling fees and whatnot (this beyond whatever investment/trust fund income she gets). So I'd have to give her credit for a certain innate shrewdness--makes incomparably more money than I do, and she never attended Balliol or had a postdoc!

My apologies for repeating some comments I made about her on Andy's Interchange some months back.

Rome

Mr. Chocolates Godiva
Reaction score
^^
That has to be one the funniest posts I've read on here. Paris is the benchmark for homosexuality. You hear that? All you guys who say you wouldnt sleep with her, you're gay. Don't fight it, just come out of the closet already. It's Paris or Penis!!

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rome
^^ That has to be one the funniest posts I've read on here. Paris is benchmark for homosexuality. You hear that? All you guys who say you wouldnt sleep with her, you're gay. Don't fight it, just come out of the closet already. It's Paris or Penis!!
Hmm, I guess I'm gay. Or maybe I just don't want every disease known to man, and some unknown...

Rome

Mr. Chocolates Godiva
Reaction score
I don’t pretend to know the details of her sex laws. But I will say anyone who releases a adult content at age 16 has slept with a few more than two.

Paris is a perfect example of how the media can shove someone in your face and tell you how hot they are and have 90% of the people eat it up. I don’t find Paris remotely appealing much like I don’t find 80% of actresses or singers sexy regardless of what People Magazine says.

Think about it, was Julia Roberts ever really that hot?

hopkins_student

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't begrudge Paris Hilton taking advantage of self-promotion to make even more money, but I certainly have not even the least bit of respect for her. I'd hope that given the same opportunity I'd conduct myself with more dignity, but I'd try to milk the situation for all it's worth as well. I am most annoyed with the people that enable her by fawning over her and tracking her day to day life.

JLibourel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
Hmm, I guess I'm gay. Or maybe I just don't want every disease known to man, and some unknown...

Ever hear of condoms? (Or maybe antibiotics? A little course of tetracyclin never did a real man any harm!)

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JLibourel
Ever hear of condoms? (Or maybe antibiotics? A little course of tetracyclin never did a real man any harm!)
I don't think a condom is available that's large enough...

for my entire body.
laugh.gif

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Paris hilton is *NOT* attractive. Not in any way, shape, form, or function. Even her money turns me off. Mat has accused me of being gay many times, but I would probably rather live the rest of my life celibate than to have to put up with her incessant blathering, her bony body, vacant stare, her stupidity, her ego, and the shame. If she were halfway intelligent, or had any idea about how the real world functions, maybe I'd have a different opinion. But at this point the only difference between her and a used blow up doll, is that the used blow up doll probably has a better body and might be a better singer. So maybe, if you would sleep with Paris Hilton, maybe that makes you gay. I mean, if you want to sleep with someone with the physical measurements of a 10 year old boy, and the mental capacity of a dented can of pineapple slices, I'm not going to stop you... but maybe you are Micheal Jackson. Thats all I'm saying.

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
Paris hilton is *NOT* attractive. Not in any way, shape, form, or function. Even her money turns me off.

Mat has accused me of being gay many times, but I would probably rather live the rest of my life celibate than to have to put up with her incessant blathering, her bony body, vacant stare, her stupidity, her ego, and the shame.

If she were halfway intelligent, or had any idea about how the real world functions, maybe I'd have a different opinion. But at this point the only difference between her and a used blow up doll, is that the used blow up doll probably has a better body and might be a better singer.

Ever hear of 'hate-*******'?

JLibourel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Judging from that hamburger commercial, she sure doesn't look like any 10 year old boy I've ever seen.

If you offer "fat body" as an alternative to "bony body" and "long, moody, morose silences" to "incessant blathering," you could probably include at least 98% of the entire female sex along with your condemnation of poor Paris! "Vacant stare," "stupidity," "ego," not even "halfway intelligent," no "idea how the real world functions"--sounds like nearly every woman I know!
devil.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 104 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads