• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dapper Trunk shows London and Paris complimentary shirt for SF users

cowboyxx2000

Reaction score
A very good day to all of you.
Just wanted to inform all users that Sartoria Dapper, a based in Rome exclusive tailoring will be performing trunk shows in London and Paris next week.
They will be in London at the Tower Kigntsbridge***** in 101 Kngihtsbridge the 15th from 4pm to 9pm and the 16th from 9am to 9pm and in Paris at the Cinq Codet Hotel ***** in 5 Rue de Codet. the 17th from 4pm to 9pm and the 18th from 9am to 9pm.

Their trunkshows are very nice events since they serve italian wines, prosecco and spirits and they carry with them many suit models, shirts fabrics etc.... They carry a large variety of fabrics such as Scabal, Dormeuil Vitale Barberis and Gladstone.

I have made different suit with master tailor Cesare which is great in giving advice for the best looks.

They only work by hand in full canvas and have many particular work methods like the watch cuff for shirts and the "Dapper special trouser" and make all tryouts and delivery by person, You can even follow all the working progress via whatsapp.

I highly recomend them, they are my references here in Rome

Also a complementary shirt is offered to all customers buying one suit for all styleforum members.

davlea

Reaction score

Dear Sir Madam,
I am the duty manager of the hotel Le Cinq Codet in Paris.
We received calls and an email regarding a sale of clothing at our facility on March 17th and 18th.
I am sorry to tell you this but we are not at all aware of this and normally we are obliged to notify the customs department for any sales within the hotel.
This is not the case since we are not aware of it.
I therefore beg you kindly to approach us so that we may clarify it.

David HUFSCHMID
Une domesticité sublimée dans un esprit
Maison de Collectionneur

Responsable de la restauration
T. +33 (0)1 53 85 15 67
M. +33 (0)6 51 96 06 64
[email protected]
Le Cinq Codet
5, Rue Louis Codet - 75007 Paris

www.le5codet.com

clip_image001.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads