• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Critique my dior 19cm mij fit

kevlovlevis

Reaction score
Would love to get some advice on this black MIJ 31, it is very tight on the waist, and on the thighs as well, I don't know how big it would stretch, willing to size up btw.
L1010338-1.jpg
L1010337.jpg
L1010335.jpg

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Your thighs are too big for diors. Get different jeans

kevlovlevis

Reaction score
yeaaa...don't know why my thighs look so big in these jeans, sizing up doesn't help do they? any brand for fat thighs? thanks
I'm 6'1" 154 lbs

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
It looks like your asshole is hungry and has a taste for denim.
frown.gif

loleczek1

Reaction score
Sorry for crappy pictures. I've just bought Dior's MIJ (sized down 1). They are tight in the thights and I can't really pull them up any more, the waist is perfect.
IMG_0007.JPG
IMG_0008.JPG
IMG_0009.JPG
Dunno if I should size up or leave them to stretch... my moves are limited in them
wink.gif

flyguy7

Reaction score
Originally Posted by loleczek1
Sorry for crappy pictures. I've just bought Dior's MIJ (sized down 1). They are tight in the thights and I can't really pull them up any more, the waist is perfect.
Dunno if I should size up or leave them to stretch... my moves are limited in them
wink.gif

They're supposed to be tight in the thighs and a bit limiting, I'm sure you know because you researched these jeans before you got them that they will stretch. In my opinion you shouldn't be able to button the clasp for at least a few hours if not a day at first use. I sized down two and have even gained a little weight since I first got mine-- and the top block is still getting roomier. Basically do not size up

Binker

Reaction score
^^ those will probably never look right. key to wearing diors is not so much being super thin, but having naturally narrow hips. you cant fill out the top block like that, its pure
facepalm.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads