1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Corter Leather Goods - Official Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Jay-D, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Chubbs

Chubbs Senior member

Why not just go with Tanner? It's the same price and the service is reliable.

2. Gsvs5

Gsvs5 Senior member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I ordered some of their utility belts before xmas.It took just under four weeks for delivery.The actual leather is decent,but the brass hardware seem lightweight and cheap IMO.I replaced the keeper and buckle anyway,but I would have been better of just buying a good belt Blank elsewhere.The screws that hold the buckle and keeper in place are also a little too long for the thickness of the leather,so there is a decent,undesirable gap.Overall I would say there are better options out there.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
  3. Matt44

Matt44 Senior member

In case anyone’s interested, I’m selling a brand new Corter belt (black, size 32). Got it last week, still in the original package.

Overall, my Corter experience was okay. Shipped a few weeks later than expected, but the belt quality is great. Anyway, here’s the belt I’m selling.

Thanks!