Common Projects S/S 2010

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by snuff_daddy, Jan 4, 2010.

1. ethanlee29

ethanlee29 Senior member

Does anyone know of any stockists of the Achilles High Raws in black or navy? I was gonna pick them up from caliroots but they sold out of my size [​IMG]

http://www.nomadshop.net in toronto has them

2. connor

connor Senior member

really want white/gum sole summer achilles

3. theom-

theom- Senior member

Anyone think the Black officer's boots are too casual to wear with a suit?

4. thomasec

thomasec Senior member

Hey guys, I just grabbed these off the B&S forum, and had a few questions, as these are my first pair of CP's: [​IMG] Is it necessary to use a shoe-tree for these because of the leather? I've been wearing them for about a day, and I can see the toe beginning to crease. Also, can anyone recommend a good belt to go with these? I really like the Acne Jeans Bogus Belt, but I can't seem to find it in stock anywhere online. And lastly, they do feel a little roomy (but the size down was way too narrow). Has anyone had any luck adding an insole to their pair? Thanks in advance.

5. wttm

wttm Senior member

You dont need a shoe tree, theyre sneakers just let them crease.

6. ned

ned New Member

Hi Guys,

I came across this thread when searching for Common Projects in Australia.

I have one pair of older CP's (tournament low in white). I like some of the styles from the SS10 range, but just looking for some of their classics.

Razele from Brisbane, or anyone else for that matter know of any options to get CP in Australia? Even if they are not Australian based. Finding online stores to accept Australian CC is difficult sometimes.

I have checked the Common Projects site, their Australian stockist list is not accurate...

Sorry, if i have posted in wrong thread or should have started my own, just thought this was a good place to ask.

Thanks in advance![​IMG]

7. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

try tesbienshop.net

8. alex99

alex99 Senior member

And lastly, they do feel a little roomy (but the size down was way too narrow). Has anyone had any luck adding an insole to their pair?

Thanks in advance.

I bought a pair of achilles low CPs and had the same problem. They were just a little but too loose and the right shoe was giving me a blister in the back of my heel because the fit was not tight enough. I re-laced the shoes diagonally and it made a huge difference. Problem solved. The cross lacing they use looks great but is terrible if you actually need to tighten the shoes.

9. Razele

Razele Senior member

Hi Guys,

I have one pair of older CP's (tournament low in white). I like some of the styles from the SS10 range, but just looking for some of their classics.

Razele from Brisbane, or anyone else for that matter know of any options to get CP in Australia? Even if they are not Australian based. Finding online stores to accept Australian CC is difficult sometimes.

I have checked the Common Projects site, their Australian stockist list is not accurate...

Sorry, if i have posted in wrong thread or should have started my own, just thought this was a good place to ask.

Thanks in advance![​IMG]

Hey man Just use revolve at www.revolveclothing.com, they do free international shipping over 150 (I think, might be more) They have sales frequently Also lurk Buying and Selling here and on Superfuture There are some stockists in Australia apparently but it isn't worth it as they cost insane here with GST and import tariffs. Let me know if you have anymore questions man, shoot me a P.M

10. qhegotgame

qhegotgame New Member

How often does Common Projects sale on gilt, I was late the last time and I'm still regretting it

11. guyferguson

guyferguson Affiliate vendor

Anyone think the Black officer's boots are too casual to wear with a suit?

The chukkas? I have those and they are basically my go to suit shoes. Would totally depend on the suit and where you were going though. The only suit i have that gets much wear is a black one button from TaT. I think they look great with it, but it's slimmer and more cropped than most suits i guess.

12. ned

ned New Member

Hey,

Thanks for the links to tresbienshop and revolveclothing!

Tresbienshop is really great, i like that site a lot, its a well curated selection.

Revolve well, it has what I need, but the browsing experience lacks a little. But still helpful! Free shipping is nice.

Thanks for the idea on the buying and selling, i will keep an eye out!

I have emailed CP, I will see what they get abck to me with....

Appreciate the help guys!

13. bawlin

bawlin Senior member

Damn I love that black achilles with gummy soles.

Amen.

Gum soles make me hard in the pants.

14. Gagno905

Gagno905 Senior member

Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance![​IMG]

Check these guys out. I got my CPs from them.

http://www.studiohomme.com/chaussures/sport

Helpful support staff.

15. Spencer

Spencer Senior member