• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Severisth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That can be the case with CPs, they tend to fit pretty narrow, might need to size use with wider feet

fulong

Reaction score
Well I got them 3 weeks ago, I didn't wear them every day, just at least 2 or 3 times a week. They were sorta irritating, but not that irritating so I can wear them. I thought they would be comfortable eventually since all new shoes have a break in period before they become comfortable.

Dingusberry

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What size should I pick for the CP Chukkas? It's recommend to size down, but I wear 40.5EU/6.5UK/7US and they don't do half sizes.

Reaction score
Hi! Still confused on the CP sizing. Wanting to buy a pair of Achilles Low in White. Majority of my sneakers are in US 10. See below for my sneakers/shoes sizing.

Nike - US 10
Jordans - US 10
New Balance - US 10,
Vans - US 10
Chucks - US 9.5
Cole Haan - US 9.5
Sperry - US 10.

I have a wide foot by the way, and don't know what size will fit perfectly whether a 43 or 44? Thank you guys!

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
if you have a wide foot you're assed out, 43 is your size lengthwise and 44 will be way too long though may accommodate your width

Reaction score
So a 42 is out of the question? I heard that 42 has the right length but narrower and 43 has the right width but it is much longer.

linds_15

Reaction score

So a 42 is out of the question? I heard that 42 has the right length but narrower and 43 has the right width but it is much longer.

im an 11 in jordan, nike etc. but went with a 44 in achilles because of the width. im a D width in shoes though so i dont have exceptionally wide feet. a 43 was the right length but way too tight so i went with 44 that is a little long but great in the width

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads