• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clarks Desert Boots

Froosh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snuff_daddy
the oaks are darker than the pics ive seen on the web, i plan on wearing them with darker pants/denim though

i just snapped this pic w/ black pants since u wanted to see how they paired up
111xj.jpg

Thanks man, that actually looks pretty good. They look a shade darker than khaki, is that about right? Other pics I've seen of the oaks make it look more yellow.

ceej

Reaction score
Has anyone managed to find a pair of these in distressed/destroyed teak leather recently?
You know, cause they're damn sweet an everything

clarks-desert-boot-teak-destroyed-leather-00-500x370.jpg

snuff_daddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
clarks are always availble at a discount people, there is always a store selling them w/ at least a 20% off discount

max-t

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
drop a link if you happen to come across one though im thinking of waiting until i catch them at 40-50% off and get two pairs.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by max-t
drop a link if you happen to come across one though im thinking of waiting until i catch them at 40-50% off and get two pairs.

I don't think they even go that low anymore. BR seems to exclude Clarks on their 40% off coupons now. Last time I saw them around that low was when Eastbay had 3 models on backorder for 60 and also had a $10 off $50 coupon.

max-t

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
really? looking back like 2-3 weeks in this thread lots of folks were getting them for 60-70 bucks. weird.

cocks

Reaction score
Got the Bushacres in Beeswax from DSW for $47 shipped after stacking 3 coupons \\o/

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Max-T you threw me off when you said you were looking to get them 40-50% off. 60 to 70 bucks is not 40 to 50% off. The shoes retail for 95. Only place in this thread someone got the shoes that cheap was from their outlet I believe.

galeron

Reaction score
Just like to re-confirm: I've read elsewhere what Chucks are a good estimate for the size of the DB... Does this still apply? How about the width of the foot?

Failing that, is there somewhere I can plug in the dimensions of the foot and have it spit out the recommended size?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads