• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Check out my Tumblr Style Blog!

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I swear we had a VERY similar situation with a guy like this about two years ago when SE was just starting to get some traction and subsequently influence copycats.

omgcookielol

Reaction score
Originally Posted by UrbanAesthetics
Not like most Tumblr's out, it has given me very positive success outside the Internet.
How much negative success though?
Lol Bro it's on my signature...You'll see the link regardless. I don't know why people hate that. A lot of people do that...
Did you ninja edit this? Could've sworn I read 'doing do that...' earlier. Hilarious.

UrbanAesthetics

Reaction score
Who says I'm shoving it down anyone's throat? I never talk about my blog at all unless someone writes of a thread that has been talked about or if it was reviewed on my blog. I share my opinions on posts just like everyone else...This is my first, and probably only thread I'll ever start that talks specifically about it...

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Uh, you mentioned it no fewer than THREE times in the Tumblr thread.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Who says I'm shoving it down anyone's throat? I never talk about my blog at all unless someone writes of a thread that has been talked about or if it was reviewed on my blog. I share my opinions on posts just like everyone else...This is my first, and probably only thread I'll ever start that talks specifically about it...
My tumblr is on my signature. Check it out guys!
Originally Posted by dmash1080
I'm getting so sick of seeing him post his tumblr in numerous threads over and over again. Literally EVERY post is just to promote it. Maybe if enough members reply to this thread agreeing he will stop posting that monstrosity over and over again. Tumblr pic for reference: http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lh...qahwo1_500.jpg
White Bucks Madras ( Either in a Blazer, Shorts, Shirt or Pocket Square) Pocket T's/ V-Necks Boat Shoes Persol Sunglasses Polo's and Short Sleeved Henleys http://urbanaesthetics.tumblr.com/
Wouldn't go that far and call him a style icon, but he's the best dressed man in sports. Period. http://urbanaesthetics.tumblr.com/
Definitely ironing my clothes. I really think I have an issue but it's a positive addiction at the least. *Kanye West shrug* ... http://urbanaesthetics.tumblr.com/
Urban Outfitters, Topman, Land's End, J Crew, Banana Republic. Just to name a few... http://urbanaesthetics.tumblr.com/
Just a few of your posts.. I would have quoted all 30 times you included your tumbler address in response to a post but alas, I must ***********

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kagemusha
Lol I can only imagine how poorly you dress
Can't say I'm a regular fan of your posts, but this was good. Tell me again what your blog has that makes it in any way different from the rest? In my mind blogs either function as a personal outlet, in which case followers aren't all that important, or they seek an audience, in which case they need to be unique (beyond just "this is unique because no one else has my perspective")

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Question: KitonBrioni or UrbanAesthetics?

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
whatever you're trying to sell here, I do not think it will sit well with the audience on this forum. i can see this maybe working on hypebeast from what little i have seen. do you go to school, maybe try it out on some university magazine/fashion blog via the school's art department.

urbanaethetics: have you ever received negative feedback about your blog? it seems like your taste does not suit anyone here or have not seen already. i do not think that is too difficult to understand from the ill comments you are receiving already. common sense i think.perhaps try changing your venue to a different forum? whatever exposure you are seeking here i think you should at least consider the people you are speaking to, and stop because it'll only infuriate the people of this board -- like creating your very own thread about 'you' was not necessary...

UrbanAesthetics

Reaction score
@KitAkira you know what, you could be going somewhere with this. I only said that because usually when people think about Tumblr blogs, people think about reblogged photo's with zero credit or much thought behind it. But I post original images, reblog every here and there and always provide its sources....I think everyone with a blog can say it's unique because no one share's your own thoughts or controls you what to do. It's your own world. I seriously respect your approach to this thread...

Kagemusha

Reaction score
Can we start a 'Ban UrbanAesthetics off SF' club? We'll just have that caption in all red caps in our signature. Maybe he'll get the picture then that's it's seriously not even amusing anymore and his style BLOWS.

I'm beginning to think Ariel is mentally handicapped.

Kagemusha

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
Question: KitonBrioni or UrbanAesthetics?
Definitely Kiton as he just posts in ONE thread. Unlike UA who posts in multiple threads and even creates his own which leads me to believe in real life he's a pretentious douchebag who thinks he deserves credit for his 'style' and wannabe fashion blog.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads