• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Check out my Tumblr Style Blog!

Saul Silver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by UrbanAesthetics
Much love and respect, opinions welcomed as always. Blog URL in the signature!
Ariel Zorrilla

1059423405_rieldisney.jpg

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kagemusha
I'm beginning to think Ariel is mentally handicapped.

Nah, just a high school kid. People of that age tend to think getting people upset is a sign that they're doing something right. I say this as a former teenager.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
idk his linkedin says he is a "denim expert" so he probably knows what he is talking about.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Kagemusha

Reaction score
Hahaha, i click on the next link as apparently he's trying to get in with 'South Moon Modeling' http://www.exploremodeling.com/Casti..._Zorrilla.aspx haha and the next is his twitter where a couple days ago he said 'gotta love the haters down at the styleforum.net' *This is crazy how much **** you can find out in like 2 minutes with a simple google search. WTF

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
lol @ starting a blog seeking attention jkissi wannabe

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^I've seen a lot of stuff like that lately, people who think to themselves that they're doing big things but in reality have no ******* clue and everyone is laughing at them. Anyways, threak will be locked soon most likely.

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by UrbanAesthetics
@gettoasty you might be right Bro. All I wanted to do was get a bit more traffic into my blog, but I guess a lot of people here just not trying to hear that. Its has been nothing but hate here with just a few people who actually had positive things to say. A lot of people hate Style Forum .net for that exact reason...
This is your biggest problem... SF isn't just a way to "get a bit more traffic into" your blog. It's 2011 and people can sense if you're trying to "convert" their post views into clicks for your site. Social media works both ways... dudes here may not be amenable to your vaguely advice-column-esque replies, even if you're well-meaning and a generally nice guy. It doesn't come across as sincere. You haven't really figured out how to both be a contributing member AND get hits for your tumblr/blog/whatever. You can't just shill post here and expect people not to notice. So you can say the criticism here is from a bunch of elitist haters, but really it's not your place to say which kinds of posters get respect and which don't.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
keep doing what you're doing homie **** tha haters just get your money you're gonna be a big star one day and in no way is your blog or your incessant viral advertising of it an embarrassment to yourself.

******* (10^100)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads