Check out my Tumblr Style Blog!

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by UrbanAesthetics, May 22, 2011.

1. UrbanAesthetics

UrbanAesthetics Senior member

@gettoasty you might be right Bro. All I wanted to do was get a bit more traffic into my blog, but I guess a lot of people here just not trying to hear that. Its has been nothing but hate here with just a few people who actually had positive things to say. A lot of people hate Style Forum .net for that exact reason...

2. Saul Silver

Saul Silver Senior member

Much love and respect, opinions welcomed as always. Blog URL in the signature!
    Ariel Zorrilla

[​IMG]

3. APK

APK Senior member

I'm beginning to think Ariel is mentally handicapped.

Nah, just a high school kid. People of that age tend to think getting people upset is a sign that they're doing something right. I say this as a former teenager.

4. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

It's not just any other style blog but a place where you can analyze my personal style

nobody gives a fuck, jkissi wannabe

5. Kagemusha

Kagemusha Senior member

6. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

idk his linkedin says he is a "denim expert" so he probably knows what he is talking about.

7. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

idk his linkedin says he is a "denim expert" so he probably knows what he is talking about.

at american eagle

8. APK

APK Senior member

9. Kagemusha

Kagemusha Senior member

Hahaha, i click on the next link as apparently he's trying to get in with 'South Moon Modeling' http://www.exploremodeling.com/Casti..._Zorrilla.aspx haha and the next is his twitter where a couple days ago he said 'gotta love the haters down at the styleforum.net' *This is crazy how much shit you can find out in like 2 minutes with a simple google search. WTF

10. jet

jet Persian Bro

lol @ starting a blog seeking attention jkissi wannabe

11. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

inspiring

12. jet

jet Persian Bro

^I've seen a lot of stuff like that lately, people who think to themselves that they're doing big things but in reality have no fucking clue and everyone is laughing at them. Anyways, threak will be locked soon most likely.

13. meso

meso Senior member

@gettoasty you might be right Bro. All I wanted to do was get a bit more traffic into my blog, but I guess a lot of people here just not trying to hear that. Its has been nothing but hate here with just a few people who actually had positive things to say. A lot of people hate Style Forum .net for that exact reason...
    This is your biggest problem... SF isn't just a way to "get a bit more traffic into" your blog. It's 2011 and people can sense if you're trying to "convert" their post views into clicks for your site. Social media works both ways... dudes here may not be amenable to your vaguely advice-column-esque replies, even if you're well-meaning and a generally nice guy. It doesn't come across as sincere. You haven't really figured out how to both be a contributing member AND get hits for your tumblr/blog/whatever. You can't just shill post here and expect people not to notice. So you can say the criticism here is from a bunch of elitist haters, but really it's not your place to say which kinds of posters get respect and which don't.

14. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

keep doing what you're doing homie fuck tha haters just get your money you're gonna be a big star one day and in no way is your blog or your incessant viral advertising of it an embarrassment to yourself.

fucking (10^100)

15. steviecakes

steviecakes Senior member

[​IMG]