• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Champions League Last 16.

benecios

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by romafan
Looks like we had 16 shots (and more shots on goal). I see that Gianluca Curci played in goal and had a fine match. Curci is one of several native Romans in the side, something which (I think) is pretty rare these days, especially with big clubs. How many native Milanos play for Inter do you think?
laugh.gif

Zero!

There is talk that Totti is injured,I don't know if its smoke and mirrors or if he is actually injured.But we will find out in 11 hours.
bounce2.gif

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
4 hours and counting. I'm so distracted I almost put on English shoes this morning!
butbut.gif

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by persid
http://www.myp2p.eu/Weekdays.htm For those of us with no TV coverage.
Brilliant, thanks. FYI, it's appears to be the very last link on both pages that works - the French feed for Chelsea/Valencia and the Spanish for United/Roma. Go to the very bottom row on either page, and click the very last in the long line of PLAY or PLAY or PLAY etc. lists. And crafty strike by Carrick. Oh my...Smith, then Rooney. Decided that was done and flipped in time to see the fantastic goal from Morientes...what an expert touch...

hermes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
oh romafan, me thinks it's all over for roma at the end of the first half
unless there is a miracle from roma, it's try again next year ....

and valencia leading at half time

.... and thank god in canada we have live coverage on tv

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, bloody murder at Old Trafford.

Not exactly pretty, but an opportunistic equalizer from Shevchenko. It'll be an interesting 40 minutes...

hermes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you're right, the valencia - chelsea game is now the match to follow
all tied up
each with an away goal
will be an interesting ending indeed

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
crazy.gif
baldy[1].gif
cry.gif
Bloody feckin' annihilated we were. I had to leave after Carrick's second postage-stamp - I suppose they could score another 4 before full time. Congrats to Utd. - they certainly did the job today
frown.gif

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fantastic winner by Essien - they always find a way, don't they?

persid

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bona Drag
Brilliant, thanks.

FYI, it's appears to be the very last link on both pages that works - the French feed for Chelsea/Valencia and the Spanish for United/Roma. Go to the very bottom row on either page, and click the very last in the long line of PLAY or PLAY or PLAY etc. lists.

One of those always works. When it quits, start going through them again until you find another that works.

benecios

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got in from the game now,what a truly incredible performance.The atmosphere in the ground was phenomenal.I am so happy we have shown all Europe what we are capable of(especially without Scholes,Vidic,Neville and Saha).I know Roma can play much,much better but 7-1 is still awesome.

Saw a few scuffles on the way in and outside the ground the atmosphere was volatile and nasty,probably the worst I have ever seen.The Roma fans are only just leaving as we speak so hopefully that will rule out any more trouble.

Back to the pitch,the performances of the unsung heroes(Smith,Fletcher,O'Shea etc..)was perfect but again Ronaldo proved to me that he currently has no equal anywhere in the world.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

manicturncoat

Reaction score
Pathetic. Beyond the obvious technical superiority of Man U. I am surprised that Spalletti, who is a very smart manager, could make such enormous tactical errors. Who was covering the wings? Where was the man marking on Ronaldo? Roma were over confident and thought they could open it up.....but fell right into Ferguson's trap.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads