• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Champions League Last 16.

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by benecios
What have I missed,I went for a dump and now its 2-1.
blush.gif

Don't go for a piss: Bayern equalises at the whistle....

benecios

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by romafan
Lucio brought down Kaka in the area, who promptly converted the penalty....

I hope you are not suggesting it was a penalty,it was a perfect tackle and a ridiculous decision.

benecios

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just out of interest Romafan,do you get behind Italian teams in Europe? Or are you bitter like me supporting any team other than ones from your own country?

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I hope you are not suggesting it was a penalty,it was a perfect tackle and a ridiculous decision.

I'm only reading UFEA.com updates. It looked like Lucio was booked...

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just out of interest Romafan,do you get behind Italian teams in Europe? Or are you bitter like me supporting any team other than ones from your own country?

Generally, for Juve/Inter/Milan/Lazio I would automatically back their opponents. With Milan now, not so much....At this point I'm trying to keep my 100% prediction rate going...
laugh.gif

AdamG

Reaction score
Can't wait for the final, Liverpool v Man U hopefully.

We'll win it 6 times in Greece!

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

+1

Glad they equalized; hell of an effort from van Buyten. I thought Bayern was clearly outplayed, though - what does it say about Milan that they gave this one away? Is Bayern better than I/we thought, or did they just have some good luck?

Dominating performance from Liverpool, and it was a lot of fun to watch; I think The Guardian overreacted a bit with an article subtitled "All English clubs should strut through Europe the way Liverpool did in Eindhoven", though. PSV just aren't that strong a side...

benecios

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1-0 down and Scholes off with Roma turning the screw.It looks like its bye bye to the Champions League for another season...Looks like the Roma fans are living up to their reputation,although its unclear what is going on.

benecios

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1-1 Rooneys first CL goal for years.Blow the whistle now I will take that score.

benecios

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
****!2-1.Blow the whistle I will still settle for this scoreline.

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bona Drag
+1

Glad they equalized; hell of an effort from van Buyten. I thought Bayern was clearly outplayed, though - what does it say about Milan that they gave this one away? Is Bayern better than I/we thought, or did they just have some good luck?

Remember Gary Lineker: "Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win."

It's been a regular penalty. Every tackling in the penalty area can cause this.

benecios

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank God thats over,I am absolutely delighted with the result under the circumstances.What are your feelings Romafan?
Lets hope everyone gets home safely.

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Disappointed we couldn't keep a clean sheet
frown.gif
, but will take the result. I fear the away goal will haunt us. Slipped off from work and arrived in the 10th minute. Was watching ESPN 2 w/ no sound, but didn't detect any signs of crowd trouble. Ronaldo is certainly a handful. Great control and speed. I can take the unwrap-the-lollipop move, but those karate-chop arms of his are completely annoying - I'd like to chop them off
smile.gif

Return leg will be fun, if a bit nervewracking!

Attachment 3329

hermes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
congrats romafan
but i agree with you as well, that one away goal will come back to haunt roma at old trafford

glad to see that valencia tied chelsea so hopefully that will bring chelsea down

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads