• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MarcInDentonTx

Reaction score
On nice days like this I remember why I bought a convertible..

picture23r.png
Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Mnkybiznes

Reaction score
Originally Posted by majorhancock
Here's my 996 in Joshua Tree.

Interestingly, the color is Mirage Metallic, perfect for the desert.

996_joshua_tree.jpg

Nice ride ......... most recently I owned a 996 Turbo S before going to the BMW. Just a thought, but a clear bra would do less damage than the nose piece you have on now and the car would look perfect (IMHO).

Just a thought .......
smile.gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Ditch the m6 wheels.

Mnkybiznes

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Ditch the m6 wheels.

Nah, always liked the 5 spoke & want to keep with the "OEM" type look of the car .......... BBS, DPE & HRE would be my next choice, but they're too played out on these cars.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Cluck the wing too while you're at it and it'll look much better.

Mnkybiznes

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Cluck the wing too while you're at it and it'll look much better.
LOL ........ it's OEM on this model. M3 rear deck spoilers are beat to death too. If the spoiler sat higher then I'd agree with you, but the profile isn't that of a cheesy Civic.
IMG_0663.jpg

Lighthouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mnkybiznes
Nah, always liked the 5 spoke & want to keep with the "OEM" type look of the car .......... BBS, DPE & HRE would be my next choice, but they're too played out on these cars.

Yes, smart. Keep it authentic. OEM is OEM for a reason. The car will get you as far as the parking lot, spend the rest on paying down your mortgage or buying nice suits.

username79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neb
Another Audi owner over here too. TT quattro, slightly modified..
smile.gif
IMG_1803.jpg
IMG_1804.jpg

This says to me: "I inherited my mom's TT and am desperately trying to make it look masculine while compromising the very aspects of the car that made it desirable (e.g. looks and handling by slamming it onto cheap heavy wheels with SUV tires)"
devil.gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
LOL ........ it's OEM on this model. M3 rear deck spoilers are beat to death too. If the spoiler sat higher then I'd agree with you, but the profile isn't that of a cheesy Civic.

I gotcha, yours is cool because nobody has it.

Originally Posted by Lighthouse
Yes, smart. Keep it authentic. OEM is OEM for a reason. The car will get you as far as the parking lot, spend the rest on paying down your mortgage or buying nice suits.

LOL

username79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks all .......... Yes, M6 replicas polished & painted ...... I'm completely OCD with this car and it gets polished & waxed just about every week.
rolleyes.gif

Do you have a link to details of how you detail? The shine is very impressive, less so the vanity plate.

Mnkybiznes

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lighthouse

House is paid for, but the gf might as well be a mortgage in "her"self ........
eh.gif

Mnkybiznes

Reaction score
Originally Posted by username79
Do you have a link to details of how you detail? The shine is very impressive, less so the vanity plate.
Yeah, got lots of sh*t for the plate ........... I typically track the car & have yet to find an M3 that that can hang with me. I have a website, but not sure if posting a link is acceptable here. Here's a link to some of the cars I've worked on recently: http://picasaweb.google.com/ShadeTre...N7y6u-hqKyHnAE Mods can remove this if deemed inappropriate ... Check out the "Process Definitions" http://www.shadetreeautodetailing.com/

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mercydcom