• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MD1969

Reaction score
Been a while since I last ordered

In the "Customise" option, what happened to the choice of different width fittings?
Doesn't seem to have this width option any more

Also have Carmina stopped doing different leathers eg goat skin?
In customization, when you choose a last, this gives you the option to choose a last with different widths (but very limited), such as Rain in multiple widths. Don’t know about goat hides except clicking on “shoe making” then “leathers” will give you specifics on all available leathers and their characteristics.

Carmina

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Felicitacion en.jpg

A new year, a new beginning and a new road to walk with your Carmina shoes, carefully manufactured by expert craftsmen with the same techniques that Charles Goodyear conceived in 1869.

If you want to share your posts during the holidays, use our hastag #carminashoemaker.

#christmas #merrychristmas #carmina #luxuryshoes #goodyearwelted #newyear #happynewyear

phsiao08

Reaction score
hey! Has anyone heard from Carmina customer service recently? I got my MTO from October and sadly it was made on the Forest last and not Rain last as requested...anyone have past experience like this?

Skepti

Reaction score
Increasing the size from 7uk to 8uk in Rain's last will cause a large increase in the heel?

Last edited:

AriGold

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey! Has anyone heard from Carmina customer service recently? I got my MTO from October and sadly it was made on the Forest last and not Rain last as requested...anyone have past experience like this?
I would wait until January. All of Spain is on vacation.until Jan 8.

Last edited:

Willj

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I want to buy my first pair of carmina’s (interested in the rain last). I wear an 8UK in all lasts that I’ve tried from Meermin. Should I pick the same
Size for carmina?

gmalicki

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I want to buy my first pair of carmina’s (interested in the rain last). I wear an 8UK in all lasts that I’ve tried from Meermin. Should I pick the same
Size for carmina?
I find that 8UK on HIRO and 7.5UK on rain fit similarly for me

Carmina

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Happy New Year to all of you, from Carmina we want to thank you for posting feedback, your styles and doubts. We are very happy that styleforum is a platform of exchange for our customers and we want to remind you that we always listen to your requests.

Given your activity, we would like to offer you the possibility to choose the following MTO (specific for styleforum), in all the options you will have the possibility to select the color:

1. Cordovan chelsa boots
1672643635562.png

2. U-cap english boots
1672643713551.png

3. Cap toe work boots
1672643924593.png

4. Other options.

Feel free to vote or discuss any other promotion for you guys. We're open to listen to your proposals and to make them come true.

Skepti

Reaction score
Those who have Vass tell me. Is the F last longer than the Rain last? Is the F heel narrower than the Rain? Instep I understand that F is lower and in the union is a bit narrower than the Rain?

myster619

Reaction score
Do silver soles make the shoe look bulky and less sightly or affect the formality of the shoe? I want a rubber sole for my first carmina just not sure whether to go all rubber or part rubber. They have three options, silver, york and tomir.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads