• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DaytonaKei

Reaction score

Can I get measurements for the Size L for this? And/or impressions for those who have it?

Really want it but I'm typically a smedium and am scared L will look way too big on me :(

whatsthis

Reaction score
@shopcanoeclub Can I snag some measurements for the Auralee Hand Crochet Half Sleeve in size 4? Was planning on scooping a size 5 but I snoozed. Im generally an Auralee 4 but I’m seeing some other measurements that have led me to believe a 5 would be better for me. Being that it is a crochet knit, I take it the fabric is stretchy?

Thanks in advance!

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Wanted to give one last plug - running through the night, ending tomorrow morning. 30% Off Site-wide! Use code: MEMORIALDAY2024

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

New Kap is live! This is a very long-awaited shipment. This is the bulk of what Timothy and I wrote while we were in Kyoto last October. Been fun to see these pieces as we were unpacking and remembering seeing them back then. A lot of good stuff. Gonna link my personal highlights below. Also, at the time of me posting this announcement, there are about 10-11 pieces remaining to be published, but by the time most of you will read this, it'll be up in full.

The DIY Monkey Socks are the coolest thing we've ever received ever - gonna make it over the weekend I'm thinking.

Really want this piece ^

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@hendrix yo! so, just asked the store team. for the magpie feather pants, the size 4 measures to be 32-33 with the elastic waist stretched to the max.

@GeorgeC my coworker just tried on the small and it fits well, although the sleeves and torso are both a tad bit long! she would take size S at tts.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Very happy to report we were lucky enough to have Chris Black from HLG on the pod! Was an absolute pleasure.

Be in touch today!

Got Kapital delivered yesterday - will be working to get anything that wasn't a restock online ASAP! Plenty more on the way - Yamato restock, Taiga Takahashi on the way, retaW restock (big time), CDG Parfum restock (BIG time), Uniform Bridge, and Beams Japan (customs playin ****** by holding all of the fuckin' Kendama stuff).

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very happy to report we were lucky enough to have Chris Black from HLG on the pod! Was an absolute pleasure.

Be in touch today!

Got Kapital delivered yesterday - will be working to get anything that wasn't a restock online ASAP! Plenty more on the way - Yamato restock, Taiga Takahashi on the way, retaW restock (big time), CDG Parfum restock (BIG time), Uniform Bridge, and Beams Japan (customs playin ****** by holding all of the fuckin' Kendama stuff).

Do you guys have any way to get in a Kapital Black denim Old Man and Sea cap, but the normal, not the crash, edition? I somehow missed that this completely. Would love to get one, and especially from you.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paul_L