• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Orslow

annodom

Reaction score
The inseams get shorter, sometimes by as much as an inch, as you go down a size. I have a pair of 107s in size 2 and the inseam is maybe 30".
Ah okay, that's what I thought. A lot of sites show an identical inseam so it's confusing. If I could get a size 2 with at least a 31" inseam I'd be alright. The extra room in the seat of the size 3 just doesn't look good on me, like a denim diaper.

SilentPartner

Reaction score
Ah okay, that's what I thought. A lot of sites show an identical inseam so it's confusing. If I could get a size 2 with at least a 31" inseam I'd be alright. The extra room in the seat of the size 3 just doesn't look good on me, like a denim diaper.
You might be better off with the 107, it's much slimmer there.

henrip

Reaction score
Howdy, first time poster here. I just bought this pair of Orslow 105 One Wash in a size 3 and got screwed by the sizing. I'm 6' 3" so I thought this would be best but the top block is just too big for my 31-32" waist. Took the tags off so I can't return them to the seller. Can anyone confirm that the size 2 has an almost identical inseam?

Here's the listing, worn for literally 1 hour: https://www.ebay.com/itm/404897243735?itmmeta=01HTEB1T4S4RJ4RSVJ44J45R21&hash=item5e45c1a257:g:r0kAAOSwxOtmC2dT&itmprp=enc:AQAJAAAAwDn0uWvBWOH1e7vz3RtukA1aZaF4hHdrFMmGVZAQ+Xr9QMYHe+0Iq1tP0SzpSz2EPkaONha8seCsdWyah+xiBItpD7AZJlsY2jAeWsMyIsUthVYMs6+n7FeuJBYHqJBDfO5XkQ5S+2VjUfZUku39mfDmcWWhBb4Cpc7P1zpMcNdD/n49vnftjFj5AZ8fx1VdF9nducjkEtPEPWMvCQFBN0IRV1jgB0g6hgeBfMvSaDoQKICDtxyXcMGUq352gMFe3w==|tkp:Bk9SR76ih8vTYw
I’ve got a pair in size 2 that I can measure tomorrow

DaveBee

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I’m looking for an US Army Shirt in Black ( not Black Stone ) in size 3.

I can’t seem to find any available online. Does anyone have any leads?

Id consider a used shirt also.

Thanks !

henrip

Reaction score
That'd be great, thank you
Waist 42,5cm
Front rise 29,5
Back rise 39
Thigh 31
Hem 20
Inseam 76,5

I just realized these are older model that still has the Orslow tag on the back pocket. Can anyone confirm that the cut is still the same?

thatboyo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I’m looking for an US Army Shirt in Black ( not Black Stone ) in size 3.

I can’t seem to find any available online. Does anyone have any leads?

Id consider a used shirt also.

Thanks !

DaveBee

Reaction score

Thank you.

Wildeep

Reaction score
Anyone who had the orslow jungle jacket, could you let me know how thick the fabric is? I have the buzz Rickson one and it’s very lightweight as I guess originally intended. From the look of this one it looks quite thick, so not just a summer jacket, but what’s it like in real life?

trudeljb

Reaction score
Hey gang - does anyone have a pair of the Orslow 107 Ivy Fit Cotton Pants? Specifically the Dusty Olive (or another color, not the denim). Wondering how to size these? I have a pair of Rogue Territory SK's in a size 29 that fit perfectly; but unfortunately do not have an OrSlow dealer in the Boston area to try any on. Most websites put me in a size 1, but James Dant's website has scared me off a little saying "But make sure to size up at least once. These run pretty trim!". TIA!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads