• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Grabbed some OrSlow 105s with the sale - very very happy with them. I've trimmed my wardrobe a lot and am hoping that they good amount of wear going forward. Exactly what I was looking for.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@norsefanboi no solid plans at this time, but definitely like the brand!

@mak1277 Here you go fam:
Large:
Pit to pit - 22"
Shoulders - 18.5"
Sleeves - 24"
Length - 28"

XL:
Pit to pit - 23.5"
Shoulders - 20"
Sleeves - 25"
Length - 28.5"

@InsulaTergum @hobojones yo... i actually love those, too. I had two white lightweight boys that I ran probably at least once a week for two years. I ended up getting a stain in one, but the last is still rocking. at this time we don't write them, just due to the sheer amount of demand we have for the regular tees.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Speaking of OrSlow, here's our quick collection walkthrough.

Also included in this shipment was a jacket (that I'm currently wearing) that OrSlow produced exclusively for us:

"This season we worked with orSlow to develop a unique take on a classic piece. Using details from the 1950s style Coverall and cutting it with a roomy silhouette that feels as modern as it does rooted in history. We chose a beautiful slubby black japanese denim that has been through a wash process to get things started and be comfortable from the first day you put it on. The coverall is notable for its raglan sleeve - offering more mobility that will layer well and keep all the utility it provides year round. Available exclusively at Canoe Club.

Fits a smidge roomy. Size down for a traditional fit or stay true for an intended comfortably boxy fit."

This jacket should be online by early next week, but for measurements or to snag one before that, hit me here or via phone at the shop. 720.282.3114

378A7127.jpg

378A7134.jpg

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’d love to grab measurements for a few things whenever someone has the time:

1) black orSlow 107s in 4 and 5. I’m torn between the regular and the new bleach denim, but I think I’d prefer the measurements for the bleach if possible. I have a couple pair of 105s, but have actually never tried the 107s.

2) the Noma ombre blouson in 3. All of the Noma I‘ve bought from you is 4 or 5, so this likely won’t work, but it’s the largest you have, so may as well check.

3) EG olive plaid work shirt in XL. Likely too big on me, but suddenly think I need this.

Thanks!

Last edited:

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@zenosparadox here you go my friend!

Bleached 107s 4:
Waist - 17"
Thighs - 12"
Rise - 12.5"
Inseam - 33"
Leg Opening - 7.25"

Stone Black 107s (didn't have 5 in bleached) 5:
Waist - 18.5"
Thighs - 12.5"
Rise - 13.25"
Inseam - 33"
Leg Opening - 7.5"

Noma Ombre Blouson 3:
Pit to pit: 23.5"
Sleeves: 28"
Shoulders: 18.25"
Length: 26.5"

EG Flannel XL:
Pit to pit: 26"
Sleeves: 27.5"
Shoulders: 20.25"
Length: 34.5"

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads