• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

C&J 337 Last

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
Apparently you can order it through C&J London where they will ship it to you.

Crockett & Jones Paris has their own website, and their own styles, developed by Dimitri Gomez.

...and c&j london have i believe 2 models in the 337 last that are not available elsewhere.
sneaky2.gif

Roger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidicboy
...and c&j london have i believe 2 models in the 337 last that are not available elsewhere.
sneaky2.gif

Acidicboy, what models are these? I must admit I'm a 337 last fan!

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Roger
Acidicboy, what models are these? I must admit I'm a 337 last fan!

i dont have their catalogue with me right now, but there are a couple of handstiched models (i think one is called bradley, a high vamp monk strap in antique tan) that are not available elsewhere. i asked shyam (plal) and c&j about this and they told me these models are only available in the london store or by mail order.

kcheng

Reaction score
Sorry to hijack this thread, but any ideas as to where in Asia (if anywhere) can one get C&Js? Hong Kong? Tokyo? Seoul?

TKDKid

Reaction score
i dont have their catalogue with me right now, but there are a couple of handstiched models (i think one is called bradley, a high vamp monk strap in antique tan) that are not available elsewhere. i asked shyam (plal) and c&j about this and they told me these models are only available in the london store or by mail order.
Do you mean the Bradley apron-front monkstrap and Leeds apron-front derby?

My understanding is that the Bradley, the Sandown Handgrade chukka boot and the Welbeck Handgrade semi-brogue in chestnut are being discontinued.

Originally Posted by kcheng
Sorry to hijack this thread, but any ideas as to where in Asia (if anywhere) can one get C&Js? Hong Kong? Tokyo? Seoul?
http://www.plal.com/crockett.htm

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TKDKid
Do you mean the Bradley apron-front monkstrap and Leeds apron-front derby?

My understanding is that the Bradley, the Sandown Handgrade chukka boot and the Welbeck Handgrade semi-brogue in chestnut are being discontinued.

yes, thank you. thats too bad, i really fancy the bradley.

AlexP415

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NoVaguy
It's not that the Ben Silver price is high, it's that the P.Lal price is low and duty/tax free. $595 is a fair price for the weymouth, given that pediwear charges 285 + 18 GBP + maybe duty to get them to your door.

I emailed Pediwear about this, and they apparently have a price guarantee - they will beat anyone's prices, P.Lal included, by 5%. I'm going to order some Weymouths this weekend.

TKDKid

Reaction score
yes, thank you. thats too bad, i really fancy the bradley.
Get them while you can then - they still had some in stock (in both black and tan) last time I was in the Jermyn Street shop.

Actually I think the sale may be over now so you may wanna wait until January for the price to come down again.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AlexP415
I emailed Pediwear about this, and they apparently have a price guarantee - they will beat anyone's prices, P.Lal included, by 5%. I'm going to order some Weymouths this weekend.

Let us know how that goes.

rbny

Reaction score
I was in the Jermyn Street shop in London last month and noticed that the prices on the Black Calf Sandown (337 last ) were discounted since they were discontinuing that model. I guess that the price was low enough that 4 were sold in the time I spent in the store. Come to think of it, I probably should've bought a pair.

TKDKid

Reaction score
Originally Posted by rbny
I was in the Jermyn Street shop in London last month and noticed that the prices on the Black Calf Sandown (337 last ) were discounted since they were discontinuing that model. I guess that the price was low enough that 4 were sold in the time I spent in the store. Come to think of it, I probably should've bought a pair.
I think they were down to GBP 240 or something. The tan version is also being discontinued. I was told that customers didn't like the stitching decoration on the quarters, so they're planning to introduce a replacement (didn't mention which last) without the stitching.

I'm hoping they'll introduce these:

050005220.jpg

inlove.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads