• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MJMcRibb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was pretty pleased with this one until seeing that...
hh.JPG

MJMcRibb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I sold an Orvis one like that years ago, I had no idea Hanna Hats made something that. It’d probably too weird matchup matchup with my hat though.
Yeah, I've found a couple of their hats before. Patchwork tweed always seems to be a hit no matter what the brand. Never worried about running auctions on those pieces as they usually go for more than I would listed them as BIN.

Patrologia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

jts287

Reaction score
Had a GA black label wool sweater pop up in my notifications a few weeks ago, sz 52. Emailed the seller for measurements, but a few days later I got an auto-offer dropping it 33% to $20. Figured 'what the heck, old George is usually true to size', and BIN-ed it. Seller never replied to my measurements request, and when it showed up yesterday, I found the chest measures 17 inches, shoulder to bottom measures 21. Wife and I had a good laugh doing the 'fat guy in a little coat' routine, and I'll not patronize this seller again.

Just a reminder why it's always important to post chest, length, and sleeve measurements; even uber-careful folk like myself will jump on a good deal here and there.

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who has done this? Enable eBay to Manage Your Payments

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What is this Bonanza selling site (app?) PayPal keeps emailing me about? I found a Bonanza apps, but it’s unclear if it’s the one being pushed.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads