• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Band of Outsiders Online Store

GramSana

Reaction score
Sizing confusion aside, but has anyone actually had any luck using the Band of Outsiders Online Store to purchase one of their painfully titled "This Is Not a Polo" polo shirts, which look intriguingly colored if overprice as is the BoO m.o.? I'm just curious--as of right now the store appears still mostly defunct.

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by xr4ti
Maybe I had bad luck because the one I picked up fit smaller than even my overdyes. I exchanged it for a XXL that I will get tommorow so hopefully it will fit good.

No, its not just you. I had a tattersall in S that fit smaller than my overdye S.

Also, maybe I have a unique build or something, but I don't find the overdyes to be particularly small, meaning I don't have to size up (well, I don't have any regular BOO oxfords, but for example I wear a small in both the overdye oxfords and RRL oxfords)

benjamin831

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do the polos have darts and fake box pleats? Otherwise, I'm pretty sure its "just another polo."

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Roden Gray posted their first spring shipment, and the leather harrington looks pretty great

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How does BoO outwear/suits fit compares to their oxfords. What I mean is if I'm a large in their oxfords, would I also be in their outwear/suits? Thanks

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Klemins
Roden Gray posted their first spring shipment, and the leather harrington looks pretty great

The black linen shirt looks pretty interesting and that leather is bad ass...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads