• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really happy.
53310CC6-EA86-4D4B-BA02-778BA14B8EB9.jpeg 994FF0D2-2DC2-49A8-8506-0769A4594CF2.jpeg 6E5AB4FC-A3B4-4A99-8877-CBD43EC5F951.jpeg 7014ACFF-32E6-4968-8948-ECFC1E36CDAD.jpeg

Grace@Apposta

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Grace@Apposta do you do any form of trial shirt with cheap cloth to make sure we have the fit right before purchasing any of the nice fabrics?
We do not create trial shirts. We have a measurement guide to help you measure your body or a shirt . Our production team check over the measurements given and query anything that doesn't make sense. We can also clone your favourite shirt, in style and fit; this requires your shirt sent to our production team to ensure accuracy.

If your first order consists of multiple shirts, our production team will always produce one shirt, ask you to confirm the fit accuracy, then complete the remaining order and ship to you.

Grace@Apposta

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Not sure if it is appropriate (let me know) but I finished my review article on the shirt I received.

Very happy and glad to share.

Thanks so much for your honest review! Thrilled you enjoy the fabric and hope you find many occasions to wear the shirt.

Last edited:

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the notification that my shirts are arriving tomorrow, excited!
Let us know! Now that I know my fit I can also make small adjustments to the next one for an even more perfect fit.

Thanks so much for your honest review! Thrilled you enjoy the fabric and hope you find many occasions to wear the shirt to.
You are welcome. It is my pleasure to talk to such nice engaged people like you, Alessia and Caroline. Try to increase your IG exposure, more people deserve to see this!

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Package arrived today. The good:

1590102375074.png

The shirt. They nailed my fit. I believe this is the best-fitting shirt I own, on the first try.

The not so good: Quarantine hair and crisis beard. Also, the other shirt from my order is missing. I think this is probably due to my waffling with the fabric after the order went through. I suspect when Alessia edited it, she put through the order with just the changed shirt, and the other one got lost in the shuffle. Fortunately the summery linen arrived and my dress shirt, which I am in no hurry to have, is the one delayed.

Oh, and for the purists, after years of being told to tuck my shirt in at prep school, my little rebellion is never tucking in a shirt unnecessarily.

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Package arrived today. The good:

View attachment 1392807

The shirt. They nailed my fit. I believe this is the best-fitting shirt I own, on the first try.

The not so good: Quarantine hair and crisis beard. Also, the other shirt from my order is missing. I think this is probably due to my waffling with the fabric after the order went through. I suspect when Alessia edited it, she put through the order with just the changed shirt, and the other one got lost in the shuffle. Fortunately the summery linen arrived and my dress shirt, which I am in no hurry to have, is the one delayed.

Oh, and for the purists, after years of being told to tuck my shirt in at prep school, my little rebellion is never tucking in a shirt unnecessarily.
Looks great. My next one will be either linen or a button down denim. Today I received some TM.Lewin shirts that I couldn't get cancelled and I tried them on. Unbreathable, itchy with stains on one of the shirts. Immediately sent back (very friendly CS though).

If you nail the fit here and the price satisfies you, I see no reason to shop elsewhere right now.

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks great. My next one will be either linen or a button down denim. Today I received some TM.Lewin shirts that I couldn't get cancelled and I tried them on. Unbreathable, itchy with stains on one of the shirts. Immediately sent back (very friendly CS though).

If you nail the fit here and the price satisfies you, I see no reason to shop elsewhere right now.

Can't imagine I can find a better price/quality ratio anywhere, especially as they included a coupon for 20% off my next order.

One piece of feedback for the website: it would be nice if I could create a shirt and save it to a bin in my profile for later. As it stands it only stays as long as I stay logged in.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads