• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Any one from/know Boston?

are turo

Reaction score
Going to a Patriots game in Nov. and decided to stay in Boston for a few days.

Never been there before so I was wondering if any Boston local or person familiar with the city could give me some insight on where to stay.

I'm going with two friends and all I really want to do is a little pub crawling maybe or club maybe. Maybe do a little walking around and check out the city.

I checked out a map and saw different sections... Boston, East Boston and a couple otheres. You guys think theres a better area to stay in?

Thanks

Turo

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ime if you can't get a spot downtown, you're better off staying around cambridge than east boston. easier access to the rest of the city.

thetieguy

Reaction score
I know Boston. The Pats cheat. The Celtics got a bunch of Allstars and went from being bums to NBA champs. Everyone has a horrible accent. Dane Cook is form there. Enuff said.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by are turo
Going to a Patriots game in Nov. and decided to stay in Boston for a few days.

I'm so sorry to hear this.

First time I was in boston I stayed in Cambridge (I think Le Meridien) right next to MIT. Grimey as hell area but some decent bars and restaurants. Never ventured downtown. But the hotel was a few blocks from the nearest station and the T is pretty extensive.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads