Ande Whall Denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by knucks, Nov 30, 2006.

1. aerether

aerether Senior member

Looking at Grifters and Cougars have made my raw denim decisions much much harder. [​IMG]

Question: Would you say that the Grifter fits similar to the APC NS but with lower rise? Or is that Cougar territory?

2. kit99bar

kit99bar Senior member

My stretched out 29 APC NS and the 33 Grifter are almost the same in measurements. Grifter has a bit more seat and thigh room.

Looking at Grifters and Cougars have made my raw denim decisions much much harder. [​IMG]

Question: Would you say that the Grifter fits similar to the APC NS but with lower rise? Or is that Cougar territory?

3. photobooth

photobooth Well-Known Member

I second the photos of the Slackers, definitely the fit that I've been considering.

4. jbm7777

jbm7777 Senior member

I just bought a pair of the older cougars #002s from Ande that he had left over. Great fit, made like a rock. Great pair of Denim. Really dark and a decent amount of bleeding, I'm sure they are going to fade really well. I'll post pictures in the future.

5. robbie

robbie Pleading Poverty

What does everyone think of his new jackets?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

paging superbobo, come in superbobo

6. dtmt

dtmt Senior member

Now I regret not picking up a pair during the v2 or even v3 days.... now it's more expensive, no customizations, and ugly back pocket stitching...

7. Tossu

Tossu New Member

RAKER style is great.

8. Tossu

Tossu New Member

9. kit99bar

kit99bar Senior member

Looking for info on the black denim also. I love the fit of my grifters. I'd get the cougars one size down in black for my next pair [​IMG] edit: nice I just noticed all models now have a selvage fly. http://andewhall.bigcartel.com/details-jeans

10. wmmk

wmmk Senior member

Oh man, those look really neat. They might end up being my next pair. Just out of interest, how much did they cost before, and can you still send in your own fabric for the pockets/choose between the 3 thread colors listed on the site, etc.?

And I'm assuming that if I wear sz. 30 New Cures (which are just a *bit* loose), then sz. 32 Rakers would work well?

11. PolePosition

PolePosition Senior member

Old price was $160 shipped

And no, there are no more customizations available on current production jeans.

12. wmmk

wmmk Senior member

Old price was $160 shipped

And no, there are no more customizations available on current production jeans.

Oh man, that sucks. I get the customizations thing, but I feel like $195 is a weird pricepoint. It's more expensive than APC's, making these less attractive as "entry-level" dry jeans. And after APC's it seems like a lot of people want to jump straight to seriously good Japanese denim.