• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottyBoy920

Reaction score
I was gonna ask the same question. I tried to order on Friday night, they were online, but would not allow me to put them in my cart. Yesterday morning, they were't even on the website. What gives? I could use a few pairs....

Next best option is to call a store and order through them. Hopefully you have one close by or maybe they will deliver them to you.

good luck.

Reaction score
Promontory Point MTO's arrived yesterday in time for some SXSW fun. I'll get some better photos up in the MTO thread eventually.

Natural CXL
Tan stitching on upper
Brown flat welt
Transparent antique natural edge dressing
Brass eyelets
3 Speed hooks up top (Which are identical to my 1000 Mile boots)

YoungSweet

Reaction score
Wow... These are amazing. AE should have done something like this and included in the Spring collection along with the Lake Shore, Clark Street and Addison. It would have been a great addition

masernaut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How much was that MTO? ^

Kahuna75

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would gladly pay the non-special price for those...If you get 10+ years out of a shoe which based on the number of shoes the folks around here have is easily likely - it really is a no brainer to get something exceptional as opposed to just really nice.

Looking forward to getting my tastes and what I want fine tuned over the next year and selling off shoes to purchase MTO's - really the question for me still revolves around Cordovan and if I have fallen for it or not.

JubeiSpiegel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New pair of Verona II, i love these loafers:

naspratt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nice MTOs! I wonder if Allen Edmonds can make a fifth street with a plain toe cap? 

I believe so; pretty sure I saw some pics like that while doing research for my build. That was the hardest decision to make; my original makeup called for black calf and suede, no medallion. My wife urged me to go with something less formal and more versatile.

Gianni Cerutti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Promontory Point MTO's arrived yesterday in time for some SXSW fun. I'll get some better photos up in the MTO thread eventually.

Natural CXL
Tan stitching on upper
Brown flat welt
Transparent antique natural edge dressing
Brass eyelets
3 Speed hooks up top (Which are identical to my 1000 Mile boots)

Very cool colors...compliments

nybz

Reaction score
I was gonna ask the same question. I tried to order on Friday night, they were online, but would not allow me to put them in my cart. Yesterday morning, they were't even on the website. What gives? I could use a few pairs....
I picked up a few of them
peepwall[1].gif

Tried to go back after my order and get a few more... but they were gone by then.

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The natural CXL on those boots looks like a much better shade. Here's hoping my Leeds are from the same batch

evilWagon

Reaction score

The natural CXL on those boots looks like a much better shade. Here's hoping my Leeds are from the same batch
Have you mentioned your makeup yet? I'm so pleased with how the Leeds fit that I was leaning towards it for a cxl casual dainite makeup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads