• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

instigateur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Should have gone with color #8 with those pants.

Kidding of course, love those boots and that patina is fire
I was thinking the same thing. Almost did.

Love the patina. Thanks.

Lionel Hutz

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Great news. But .... the Bradley isn’t an “active shell style”? Because a brown shell Bradley ...
giphy (13).gif

Brown shell Bradley
Brown shell dalton
Brown shell cambridge
Chili shell dalton
Black shell strand
Chili shell strand
Burgundy shell strand
Chili shell PA
Black shell HM

Chili shell leeds, chili shell HM and brown shell leeds I've already got or they would be on the list. This is like a whole new trunk show. I had every regular shell offering I wanted and I now covet at least 9 new ones. This will not end well for the Hutz retirement fund

giphy (14).gif

Last edited:

vdubiv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

vdubiv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don’t think any of this is unique to Shell cordovan shoes. If I could only have one car, probably wouldn’t be an Audi R8. If I could only have one suit, not sure I’d go with light grey.

That being said, I’ve found great versatility in both the Chili and Bourbon shell I got in the fall, I’m wearing the Bourbon with *gasp* light brown chinos today.
I agree and Audi RS4 / RS6 would be much better, all the go fast power, and a sexy body line, but to the untrained person it wouldn't stand out in the crowd as much as an R8.

carry on!

bluejazzmonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It’s difficult to change black. I saw that someone else had done something similar using very fine sandpaper on the black, so I gave it a try. I could have gotten a much more dramatic effect by giving them a coat of colored shoe cream after the dye, but I wanted them to keep that dark, dark smoky green shade.

Great job! Was acetone and the fine sandpaper enough to remove the black or did you also soak them bleach??

Thrift Couture

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know this has been long awaited. Due in large part to your collective feedback, Allen Edmonds is now offering all active shell styles (Park, Strand, Dalton, Grayson, Cambridge, Leeds, Randolph and Higgins Mill) in Black, Brown and Burgundy cordovan without a special makeup fee.

Even better? The Park, Strand, Higgins Mill, and Dalton are also being offered in Chili shell as part of our standard line.

You should see everything online in the next few weeks, but feel free to place an order with stores beforehand.

;)
giphy.gif

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Another discontinued style. MacNeil in Oxblood.
A3CB5C2A-5F91-46CE-B053-4E7AFD0257C6.jpeg

Only way Shell news could be better would be if Cornwallis became part of the regular lineup.

cardsfan89

Reaction score
I know this has been long awaited. Due in large part to your collective feedback, Allen Edmonds is now offering all active shell styles (Park, Strand, Dalton, Grayson, Cambridge, Leeds, Randolph and Higgins Mill) in Black, Brown and Burgundy cordovan without a special makeup fee.

Even better? The Park, Strand, Higgins Mill, and Dalton are also being offered in Chili shell as part of our standard line.

You should see everything online in the next few weeks, but feel free to place an order with stores beforehand.

;)

@ae_ashley will these be eligible for military/student discount similar to current shell offerings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads