• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Advise on Hermes mens wallet

entrero

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

If you can't spell Ferrari, please don't waste my time trying to talk about them.  If you are going to be embarrassed it should be because of your ignorance and lack of manners.  Please go back to school, learn how to spell, and stop writing run on sentences.  I hate to think my tax dollars will have to continue to support someone like you.

Forgive the kid. He's playing grown up.

JubeiSpiegel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

If you can't spell Ferrari, please don't waste my time trying to talk about them.  If you are going to be embarrassed it should be because of your ignorance and lack of manners.  Please go back to school, learn how to spell, and stop writing run on sentences.  I hate to think my tax dollars will have to continue to support someone like you.

You should be advised that iroh is under F. Corbera's protection, and is not to be engaged directly... :D

Time to deploy the vox signal :lol:

JubeiSpiegel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is a fantastic thread by the way, from Hermes wallets to Ferraris in 60 second... :slayer:

We should start talking about brown shoes for the win...

Dino944

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Look at the interior pic. The car on the other side is red and the one in the first pic is black. Not only that the roof is up in the 1st pic.
Not sayin'...just sayin'

As LR suggested, the photos were not taken the same day. The blue car in the photo is my wife's car.

The photo showing the interior was taken at a car show where it was being judged in "class of V8 Ferraris." Below is another photo of my car at the same show, and as you can see there is another red 328 parked next to it.

By the way, Dino have you ever brought your car to the Tutto Italiano show at Larz Anderson?
-LR

Hi LR, yes I've taken the car to Tutto several times. The photo above is of my car being judged at Tutto Italiano at Larz Anderson in 2008. The stone wall in the background wraps around to the back of the museum property. Last year Tutto was rained out and I was away on the date it was rescheduled to happen. Hope to see you there this year if the weather is nice.

Dino944

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you still have a cheap ford sportscar look-a-like you are trying to pass off as a farrari. comon son.

I didn't realize there was a real question. I thought you were simply being rude and obnoxious.

Its spelled F E R R A R I, not F A R R A R I.

As for my car, its the car I always wanted when I was in high school. IMHO, its a beautiful car, its fun to drive, it has a real manual transmission with the classic gated shifter, and it sounds great. If I had the means to buy several Ferraris, I'd probably buy vintage models from the 1960s such as the 250 California, 250SWB, 250 GTO, 250 LM, 275GTB/4, and a 365GTS/4 Daytona Sypder. Modern Ferraris are really great performers, but the vintage cars are more beautiful, much rarer, and far more valuable than any of the recent Ferraris.

If you don't like my car, don't buy one. Maybe someday you will be able to afford the car of your dreams.

guyfawkes

Reaction score
Dino, don't give this ass clown the time of day. I think her sole intent here is to troll, so let her be.

'comon daughter'

Last edited:

Blackhood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I didn't realize there was a real question.  I thought you were simply being rude and obnoxious. 

Its spelled F E R R A R I, not F A R R A R I. 

As for my car, its the car I always wanted when I was in high school.   IMHO, its a beautiful car, its fun to drive,  it has a real manual transmission with the classic gated shifter, and it sounds great.  If I had the means to buy several Ferraris, I'd probably buy vintage models from the 1960s such as the 250 California, 250SWB, 250 GTO, 250 LM, 275GTB/4, and a 365GTS/4 Daytona Sypder.  Modern Ferraris are really great performers, but the vintage cars are more beautiful, much rarer, and far more valuable than any of the recent Ferraris. 

If you don't like my car, don't buy one.  Maybe someday you will be able to afford the car of your dreams. 

Seriously, google Irho, he is a massive troll. Like so big, you couldn't imagine how much of a dick he is.

You've had a bad reaction in this thread, and I'm kind of ashamed of my fellow forum-ers. Hermes wallets (as you found out) are a touchy subject here, but outside of that we can really be quite helpful! Stick around and dont let the dicks put you off.

Dino944

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Forgive the kid. He's playing grown up.

Dino, don't give this ass clown the time of day. I think her sole intent here is to troll, so let her be.

'comon daughter'

Seriously, google Irho, he is a massive troll. Like so big, you couldn't imagine how much of a dick he is.
You've had a bad reaction in this thread, and I'm kind of ashamed of my fellow forum-ers. Hermes wallets (as you found out) are a touchy subject here, but outside of that we can really be quite helpful! Stick around and dont let the dicks put you off.

Thanks guys. I'm not familiar with Iroh, but I figured it was weird person with nothing better to do. I certainly won't let his/her poor behavior get to me as I have enjoyed chatting with several forum members. Thanks again.

Best regards,
Dino

Xiaogou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dino--

How is it in terms of keeping up with maintenance & repair? As bad as Benz/Audi/BMW?

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Why don't you take the conversation to the cars section? Can we get back to the Hermes wallet?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads