• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NEW Oxxford Trousers 40" Brown Flat Front Wool MSRP=$395 NWT

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolarrow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Asking $199 shipped. I am selling a pair of new with tags (NWT) Oxxford Flat Front Pants 100% Wool waist 40". Color of the pants is dark brown with a faint check pattern. Cut No - 765182. Fabric weight is a medium weight wool. Amazing Oxxford handiwork like horn buttons, hand-sewn buttonholes, hand stiching throughout. Even the Oxxford logo seems to have been hand stitched! 2 seam side pockets with 2 rear welted pockets. Waist of the pants is 40" (you can let the pants out an additional 2.5"). Inseam hems are unfinished (see pix) and the length is 36" so you can cuff and shorten to your hearts content. Thigh opening is 13" (laid flat). Front rise is 11.25" (waist to crotchal seam intersection). Handmade in the U.S.A. From a pet free; nonsmoking household.

Attachments

• DSC04549.JPG
    DSC04549.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC04550.JPG
    DSC04550.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC04551.JPG
    DSC04551.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC04552.JPG
    DSC04552.JPG