• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just curious- what's typical processing time for web orders?
So we say within 5 business days. It’s usually quicker but we are in the midst of moving into the new space (the store will also be our office) and 60% of stuff is still in boxes. I’m in the back of an uber with storage shelves as we speak. We will get your gear out as soon as we can!

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Will the shop be open during the weekend (i.e. the weekend of 9/20) if so, what are the hours?

11-7. Definitely open on Saturday. Probably Sunday too. We are still deciding if we’re going to take Sunday or Monday off.

dkboze

Reaction score
So speaking of the friends and family stuff you’re selling @NickPollica how would you recommend sizing the standard issue tees? I’m a medium in the LA made Eidos tees which fit perfectly, and going between medium and large in 18 east tops. Size up one to large in these?

And do they shrink much? I know they say pre shrunk, just wanna confirm.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So speaking of the friends and family stuff you’re selling @NickPollica how would you recommend sizing the standard issue tees? I’m a medium in the LA made Eidos tees which fit perfectly, and going between medium and large in 18 east tops. Size up one to large in these? And do they shrink much? I know they say pre shrunk, just wanna confirm.

If it helps I’m an XL in the SI tee’s and a XL in previous 18E tee’s. I didn’t find they (SI) changed much after washing, but I also did not tumble dry.

dkboze

Reaction score
If it helps I’m an XL in the SI tee’s and a XL in previous 18E tee’s. I didn’t find they (SI) changed much after washing, but I also did not tumble dry.
The beads are just for me waiting in line. I’ll send posts of items to close the purchase.

They’re tts. I have a couple of standard issue tees and they don’t shrink when dried.

Thanks guys

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@NickPollica is that new pajama set same sizing as the first drop? I sized down on the pants for that one.

Is the bucket hat in the IG post made by you?

Last edited:

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Had to pick this up

181818.jpg

PeteyPajamapant

Reaction score
I’m probably gonna stop by Saturday. I assume I can use a gift card in store?

I hope that fleece is still available by then. ?

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When will the online store open again? Decided to return my civilian overshirt instead of trying to shrink it. There were some drop 5 things in the archive that I had my eye on.

Who should I contact for a return?

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ll have a $345 (Was that the price of the Nomad?) gift card balance I’m willing to sell for 10% off for those looking to pick up something from the next drop.

Was able to pick up a Large Nomad from another member so I think I’m going to sit this drop out.

Let me know if interested. Only opportunity to pick up something at a discount.
Still available

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads