• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there any way you could post the PW on the 'gram or something? I missed out on a lot last time because the vultures hit it in the 30 minutes I was locked out. I hate to be a whiner, but it kinda sucks b/c of a computer glitch.

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there any way you could post the PW on the 'gram or something? I missed out on a lot last time because the vultures hit it in the 30 minutes I was locked out. I hate to be a whiner, but it kinda sucks b/c of a computer glitch.
They usually post the password on here don’t they? I’d prefer they don’t water down the early access by posting to IG.

dkboze

Reaction score
you could also use a back up email address and set it to forward to your main one. that's what i ended up doing

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you could also use a back up email address and set it to forward to your main one. that's what i ended up doing
Me as well. It's not that hard to do if you really want early access

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For my friends who got locked out last time because of e-mail issues, the PW is KHADIWEAVES

letsgofire

Reaction score
There are lots of interesting fabrics - this is a good Drop. The baggy fit doesn’t work for me though. Happy shopping!

John L

Reaction score
Picked up the navy pajama shirt. Didn't see a ton else.

chickenfark

Reaction score
Didn't pick up anything this drop - BUT, I did get the e-mail when I wasn't previously, appreciate the fix

d4nimal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm sitting this round out as well, but wanted to confirm I also got emails to two (most) of the addresses I signed up with, seems like things are working more smoothly. If you're still not getting anything, try your gmail address but add a "." somewhere in it and it'll still come to you. Example: "[email protected]" to "[email protected]"

Spehsmonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bought the Mandu jacket in L cause it was mando. Someone who bought an XL but thinks they might need an L, keep me in mind for a possible it-didn’t-fit-either-of-us swap.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Khadi dreams :inlove:

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@beepbop

Can you talk about the fit of the shorts?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads