• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

beepbop

Reaction score
@beepbop

Can you talk about the fit of the shorts?
Baggy and TTS I guess? I take the same size (M) in all 18east bottoms, and save for the khadi single-pleats from drop 2 with the weird measurements, haven't had to get any of them altered. I'm a ~25" thigh, 30" inseam, and like 31-32 waist, and the fit is perfect for me.

mrjbeee

Reaction score
Nothing really moved me on this drop tbh. The details on the sleeves of that chore threw me off. The navy gauze back was ok. Waiting on next months drop!

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the vest, shorts, and denim shirt. The vest looks interesting, not sure which iteration I liked the best.

The white fleece one was cool but sold out as I was trying to figure out sizing. I'm not a big fan of brown so I didn't get that one. This one gives me a bit of a southwestern vibe. Was that it? The black and grey one is coming but I feel like I'm missing one.

King Calder

Reaction score
Got the vest, the blue/white striped shirt, and the shorts. Really strong drop, keep it up @NickPollica! I'm sure I will be back to get some of those carrot-cut trousers in the near future, I like the sound of the gauzy cotton. Not sure if I could pull off the styling on the Julian shirts but I hope some members here post pics!

upflup

Reaction score
I acted like I was creating a report during a meeting with a client so I could grab the Western. So worth it because I already got a shipment notification.

geogga

Reaction score
Anyone interested in the white Khadi Chino from last drop (size M)? Pleats look like they fit me better.. :p

mrjbeee

Reaction score
Wow i just purchased the navy herringbone and the Julian. Just when i thought i was passing.

jtj48

Reaction score
Wow i just purchased the navy herringbone and the Julian. Just when i thought i was passing.
What a rollercoaster ride you've been on these last few pages.

I'm feeling this release. First 18east purchases.

CPAJay1221

Reaction score
Picked up the madder pajama shirt, white single pleat chino and went back for the light blue polo from last drop. I loved the navy so excited for that one.

I went back for a second order and picked up the sweats. I have no self control. I feel like 18 East owns like 10 percent of my already bloated closet now lol

If anyone is still looking for the Kelsang Camp from drop 3 in a medium LMK. Barely worn. DM if interested.

AceVent

Reaction score
Patiently waiting on those Gorecki cargos. Picked up the blocked sweats, a little concerned about sizing but we'll see.

If anyone's interested in the Bilal Woven Indigo Polo from last drop in an XL let me know.

thesilentist

Reaction score
Picked up the western and the white single pleat chinos. Debated the vest but didn't know I'd wear it often enough in Chicago weather to justify it (seems to either be super humid, super cold or rainy here -- very little shoulder weather).

If they're still around after I get this shipment, I might go back for the navy single pleat chinos if they fit well.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.