• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

thesilentist

Reaction score
Trekking turtleneck arrived today. Really happy with it. Bought size medium (what I typically get for most non-Japanese brands) and it worked out just fine. Dimensions of turtleneck for the curious:

P2P: 20.5"
Shoulder: 17.5"
Sleeve (seam to cuff): 24.5"
Length: 24.5"

I'm 5'11", 15.5" neck, 35" sleeves, 38" chest, 33" waist. Typically wear 38R/48IT jackets.

The closest thing I can compare the quality to on this ribbed knit are those thick Stone Island turtlenecks they put out each year (I'm a large in those). What I really like is the oversized neck. Makes wearing it very comfortable. Definitely looking forward to future collections.

Obligatory "sorry for the bad photo/lighting" and "I'm not a model" picture:

IMG_9264.jpg

dkboze

Reaction score
Anyone get the cardigan? Curious about that, didn’t spot it at 180 at all for some reason

SimModa

Reaction score
^You're not alone in that sentiment. I've wanted to find ways to bring more of my Indian heritage into my casual looks lately. 18 East's first capsule is really exciting and personal to me for that reason. Even though I live in a huge and diverse city, and a lot of big Indian and Pakistani fashion houses have stuff available online these days, selections are limited, cuts aren't to Western physiques, and the designs leave something to be desired even if the textiles are up to snuff.

Glad I'm not alone! Did you get anything from this capsule drop? I'm eager to see the Spring release. Its focused on a Rajasthani interpretation of French Painter Mark Maggiori's work in the American Southwest. Whatever Antonio is cooking up, I'm sure there will be designs that we can appreciate .

sebastian mcfox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Trekking turtleneck arrived today. Really happy with it. Bought size medium (what I typically get for most non-Japanese brands) and it worked out just fine. Dimensions of turtleneck for the curious:

P2P: 20.5"
Shoulder: 17.5"
Sleeve (seam to cuff): 24.5"
Length: 24.5"

I'm 5'11", 15.5" neck, 35" sleeves, 38" chest, 33" waist. Typically wear 38R/48IT jackets.

The closest thing I can compare the quality to on this ribbed knit are those thick Stone Island turtlenecks they put out each year (I'm a large in those). What I really like is the oversized neck. Makes wearing it very comfortable. Definitely looking forward to future collections.

Obligatory "sorry for the bad photo/lighting" and "I'm not a model" picture:

View attachment 1038880
I'm pretty much the same measurements as you and that Medium looks great.

Think this confirms I will cancel my order for a Small. :brick:

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You talking about the stonewashed denim shirt? If so I ordered one last Friday, still haven’t gotten a shipping confirm yet. Once I get it I can grab some measurements for you.
Cool thanks. Bought an xl as a gift for my brother. He wanted to maybe compare it to a large to make sure it was the best option. He felt it might be a bit large but wanted to make sure.

michaellosauro

Reaction score
Checkin in for the big boy crew here...got the field jacket, wainscott aran, and indigo pajama shirt all in XXL. Hopefully they're all cut larger than eidos, as even the largest sizes never fit me quite right.
The cuts are definitely larger than Eidos. I could never fit in Eidos size M shirts, but 18 East M fits perfectly, if not oversized.

Anyone get the Jungle Jacket in a M? I would appreciate photos so I can see how to size it appropriately when I purchase.

6'0" 175 lbs for reference.
There were only larges and smalls when I was at 180, but based on that and your measurements, I would expect a medium to fit you great.

hookem12387

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The cuts are definitely larger than Eidos. I could never fit in Eidos size M shirts, but 18 East M fits perfectly, if not oversized.

There were only larges and smalls when I was at 180, but based on that and your measurements, I would expect a medium to fit you great.
I'm hoping that at 6'2/185 the large jungle jacket fits me, since that's what I ordered

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads