• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was wondering this too. The Medium waist is listed as 15.25, which seems rather small.
I'm hoping it was just an error on the charts, as the fit just changed recently. Kinda tough to know without modeled shots.

I would like to know for sure though before pulling the trigger.

Last edited:

JayDotz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wished I looked at the chart. I just assumed it was the same as always and bought my typical size.

xM.

Reaction score
Any fit pics of the new Sam? Looking to cop but wondering whether it leans more jacket than shirt on the shirt/jacket spectrum.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any fit pics of the new Sam? Looking to cop but wondering whether it leans more jacket than shirt on the shirt/jacket spectrum.
In the Khadi material, it would lean towards the jacket side of a shirt jacket IMO.

Samir

Reaction score
I know there's only a few of us but stoked to see XS return.

Do emails no longer go out or did I somehow accidentally unsubscribe?

Last edited:

jmr

Reaction score
I know there's only a few of us but stoked to see XS return.

Do emails no longer go out or I did I somehow accidentally unsubscribe?
I still get emails on drop days, though they usually come through ten to fifteen minutes after the drop goes live.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@NickPollica - Has the fit of the Khadi Jian pants changed? The sizing chart shows a waist of 17.25" (34.5") for an XL, but the cadet wool version shows it as a 36" (18")?
Guys, I fully bricked the size chart for these. Running on fumes here in India on this production trip and did it late last night. In reading it now, I see what I did - So sorry about that! The correct one is below and site is updated.

I had Nam remeasure them this time around and this is accurate. It's not so much that the fit changed from the last ones to these as that the last couple times the chart was out of date because we rightsized "rightsized" the silhouette (size them down one full size) to make them fit true to size after feedback that they rain too big in the waist and accidentally never updated the chart.

Anyway, if you feel you ordered the wrong size email CS and we'll sort it. One of the nice things about having deeper stock is being able to address mistakes like this easier.

Thank you all for bringing this stuff up - we appreciate you!

Screen Shot 2023-03-18 at 12.17.48 AM.png

Last edited:

pinkchimneys

Reaction score
Guys, I fully bricked the size chart for these. Running on fumes here in India on this production trip and did it late last night. In reading it now, I see what I did - So sorry about that! The correct one is below and site is updated.

I had Nam remeasure them this time around and this is accurate. It's not so much that the fit changed from the last ones to these as that the last couple times the chart was out of date because we rightsized "rightsized" the silhouette (size them down one full size) to make them fit true to size after feedback that they rain too big in the waist and accidentally never updated the chart.

Anyway, if you feel you ordered the wrong size email CS and we'll sort it. One of the nice things about having deeper stock is being able to address mistakes like this easier.

Thank you all for bringing this stuff up - we appreciate you!
View attachment 1920465
Looks like there might still be a typo under XL. Should probably be 36, no?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads