• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@NickPollica any plans on bringing back the kantha sahasika? Or kantha or the sahasika individually?

Would also love a reboot of the oatmeal/chocolate cotton linen nomad even if it's using different colored thread/yarn.

??? 2022.

Is that an Osman? If so, looking forward to that one! And the new bucket.

Yep

jaaz16

Reaction score
This is both one of the best lookbooks in a while and also one of the most cohesive collections. It really showcases all corners of the brand, from the skating influences (hoodie logos) to the Americana influences (rugby) to the Indian influences (kurta), suiting to cargos to double knees, handwoven Indian wool to corduroy to nylon to cotton fleece, with interesting colors from forest green to chocolate brown to faded blue to burgundy. So, so good.

AW84

Reaction score
Finishing the year off super strong! Is there somewhere I can sign up to cop the whole collection;)?

Side note, does anyone know what boots these are? Danner or Paraboot maybe?

Attachments

• AE68C86F-49DF-4F74-A593-2684FA16EEDF.png
    AE68C86F-49DF-4F74-A593-2684FA16EEDF.png
    455.7 KB · Views: 57

Samir

Reaction score
18 East-adjacent tangent: Mayan Rajendran is one of the models featured in the early 18 East lookbooks (and I believe some of the later Eidos ones). I thought it was so cool that the brand not only incorporated fabrics/designs of my parents' country but maintained that diversity in their casting.

Screenshot 2021-12-11 131934.png

I didn't start following 18 East until May 2020, so while browsing older Instagram posts to learn about pieces from the early drops, Rajendran's account was tagged and I saw he was making these shirts from his mom's old sarees - a cool design to buy for friends in NYC after quarantine was so bleak for so long.

I read yesterday's newsletter from No Man Walks Alone and they're now carrying his brand! The pieces are beautiful - the saree pieces in particular look like they'd mesh with 18 East pretty well.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So when's this holiday drop happening? We going to be able to get things in for christmas?

sandman1983

Reaction score
Just received my international shipping from DHL without a hitch. Just wondering whether @NickPollica can reconsider the international shipping decision.

Im sure the 18E fans wouldn't mind paying extra shipping costs to cover your losses from international shipping. Just feeling disappointed to be cut off completely. (Shipping via a forwarder is not the easiest for some countries)

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just received my international shipping from DHL without a hitch. Just wondering whether @NickPollica can reconsider the international shipping decision.

Im sure the 18E fans wouldn't mind paying extra shipping costs to cover your losses from international shipping. Just feeling disappointed to be cut off completely. (Shipping via a forwarder is not the easiest for some countries)

I suggest looking into proxy services. As I said previously, unfortunately we don't have the bandwidth to deal with all the customer service issues/complaints that we have no control over related to international shipping.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads